Wrestling Talk Forums supported
USA Wrestling-Kansas KWCA Wrestling Talk Forums supported & maintained by USA Wrestling-Kansas USAW USA Wrestling-Kansas 
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!! #197591 01/29/12 03:09 AM
3WrestleForMe Offline OP
OP Offline
To the two men who "rescued" our son today at the Clearwater tournament...THANK YOU! I know one is from Chapparal, but I apologize I do not know where the other gentleman is from. I know I visited with you both today, but I feel I need to make it publicly known what wonderful people you two are! My son was pretty injured today by a fluke accident and these two men quickly lifted a very large, heavy, wooden table off my son and comforted him until paramedics arrived. I was working our head table so of course I could not be right there with him, but I am comforted by the thought that these two men helped him and consoled him until the paramedic, my husband and myself rushed to his side. It may seem small to some, but to a mom it means the world that someone else who could have just walked by, helped my child and cared enough to make sure he was ok! God bless our wrestling community, there is simply none better!!!!

Chrystal
Mom2my3amazingWrestlers
Wife2oneAmazingCoach
Re: THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!! [Re: 3WrestleForMe] #197616 01/29/12 08:40 AM
C
Cluckner Offline
C
As my wife said above, Thank you. Not just to the guys who helped my son, but to the entire wrestling community at the Clearwater tournament. The folks that came to find me, thank you. A little background, my son was walking by a rack of large wooden tables between the two gyms when one of them fell off the rack, smashing him into the ground. He had a 1/2 inch cut to the back of his head, a concussion and a very badly bruised left eye from hitting the ground. The cut was glued shut, and he can not have any physical activity until cleared by his doctor. I think his season is over now, but he will be back next year. Once again, thank you to the the wrestling community, you truly are THE BEST that I have ever been privelaged to be a part of.

Clint Luckner
Clearwater Youth Wrestling Club

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 113 guests, and 1 spider.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
bvswwrestling, CoachFitzOS, Dluce, Shawn Russell, CorbinPickerill
12302 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics35,949
Posts250,385
Members12,302
Most Online709
Nov 21st, 2011
Top Posters(All Time)