Wrestling Talk Forums supported
USA Wrestling-Kansas KWCA Wrestling Talk Forums supported & maintained by USA Wrestling-Kansas USAW USA Wrestling-Kansas 
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 17 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 16 17
Re: Catholic Boy Wrestlers may have to forfeit... [Re: Peanut1234] #214470 02/17/13 03:51 AM
C
cmonman Offline
C
Peanut, that is all Cokely has is bully tactics. That and an ability to recruit and make it look like SJA had no hand in it...

Re: Catholic Boy Wrestlers may have to forfeit... [Re: Peanut1234] #214471 02/17/13 03:55 AM
T
tking Offline
T
Bender if those are your true feelings then it is sad you dont have the sports and the kids best interest in hand and are the part of the problem not part of making things better. There is no argument when someone would have wrestled a 500 record wresler and then due to the rediculous situation he know has to beat a state finalist caliber kid. Excuse me but get a clue

Re: Catholic Boy Wrestlers may have to forfeit... [Re: cmonman] #214472 02/17/13 03:55 AM
P
Peanut1234 Offline
P
Don't worry...I have seen him in person.....we got nothing to worry about

Re: Catholic Boy Wrestlers may have to forfeit... [Re: Beeson] #214473 02/17/13 03:58 AM
T
Thunderrolz!! Offline
T
Must be retard night on the forum. All you public school dropouts don't get it. KSHSAA official at tourny directing the forfeits they told us what to do. So only misjustice is #4 wrestler did not get to go because Mill Valley JV (who could not win a match, could not score one point and probably will do neither at state) took her forfeits and her period 1 pin in final. That's okay she was entitlled, just like your free public school lunches.

Re: Catholic Boy Wrestlers may have to forfeit... [Re: Peanut1234] #214474 02/17/13 03:59 AM
C
Chief Renegade Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Originally Posted By: Peanut1234
Don't worry...I have seen him in person.....we got nothing to worry about

He would West Kansas mud stomp you.

Eric Johnson

Acts 4:12

Re: Catholic Boy Wrestlers may have to forfeit... [Re: Thunderrolz!!] #214475 02/17/13 04:03 AM
T
tking Offline
T
Thunderolz.. your close but it cant be blamed on her, she did what she was told to do..

Re: Catholic Boy Wrestlers may have to forfeit... [Re: tking] #214477 02/17/13 04:05 AM
T
Thunderrolz!! Offline
T
Its these other bozos who don't get it.

Re: Catholic Boy Wrestlers may have to forfeit... [Re: Thunderrolz!!] #214479 02/17/13 04:09 AM
C
cmonman Offline
C
hahahahaha. Proof there was manipulation from SJA, STA, or both and that KHSAA had direct knowledge of it. Also shows how these pious, catholic people think and behave. Not only did he refer to people as retards, but proceeds to bash public schools. These people dont care about kids or the sport. The only thing they want is to win at any cost.

Re: Catholic Boy Wrestlers may have to forfeit... [Re: tking] #214480 02/17/13 04:10 AM
Bender Offline
Originally Posted By: tking
Bender if those are your true feelings then it is sad you dont have the sports and the kids best interest in hand and are the part of the problem not part of making things better. There is no argument when someone would have wrestled a 500 record wresler and then due to the rediculous situation he know has to beat a state finalist caliber kid. Excuse me but get a clue

My problem is that people are getting on their respective soap boxes and crying out conspiracy theories. The circumstances were laid out and everything occurred. The only person I really feel bad for is the girl who now is a figure for this odd scenario. Everyone knew what was going to happen going into this tournament. These scenarios did not force the SMS kid to forfeit any of his matches, he was allowed to wrestle.

Bite my shiny metal @$$
Re: Catholic Boy Wrestlers may have to forfeit... [Re: Thunderrolz!!] #214482 02/17/13 04:13 AM
T
Thunderrolz!! Offline
T
And by the way, Peanut, your kid left your program due to unhappiness, they told us the last people who knew was they transferred to. So more public school ignorance on your part. No worries though, if someone did want to recruit they would not come your way, too much spam in your casserole, buddy, so you are safe there.

Re: Catholic Boy Wrestlers may have to forfeit... [Re: cmonman] #214483 02/17/13 04:14 AM
Bender Offline
Originally Posted By: cmonman
hahahahaha. Proof there was manipulation from SJA, STA, or both and that KHSAA had direct knowledge of it. Also shows how these pious, catholic people think and behave. Not only did he refer to people as retards, but proceeds to bash public schools. These people dont care about kids or the sport. The only thing they want is to win at any cost.

Yes SJA and STA planned this so they could make sure that they could get lower team scores at their regional (STA almost placed behind Mill Valley because of this scenario), receive lower team points, and prevent one other wrestler to make it to state. You sir, should make a website further explaining your other conspiracy theories.

Last edited by Bender; 02/17/13 04:21 AM.

Bite my shiny metal @$$
Re: Catholic Boy Wrestlers may have to forfeit... [Re: Thunderrolz!!] #214484 02/17/13 04:15 AM
T
Thunderrolz!! Offline
T
Direct knowledge, HELLO??? They were f----ing there and told us what to do, DUH!!!

Re: Catholic Boy Wrestlers may have to forfeit... [Re: Thunderrolz!!] #214485 02/17/13 04:17 AM
Bender Offline
Originally Posted By: Thunderrolz!!
And by the way, Peanut, your kid left your program due to unhappiness, they told us the last people who knew was they transferred to. So more public school ignorance on your part. No worries though, if someone did want to recruit they would not come your way, too much spam in your casserole, buddy, so you are safe there.

Your posts are beginning to bother me. You are getting drawn in to this crazy public vs private school fight. STA and SJA, as I am sure you know, compete against each other. They did not work together to beat the "ignorant" public schools. The only reason I am saying this, is that people will group me into your side of the argument.

Bite my shiny metal @$$
Re: Catholic Boy Wrestlers may have to forfeit... [Re: Bender] #214486 02/17/13 04:21 AM
C
cmonman Offline
C
We know they had direct knowledge, which makes it worse. You are not helping out your cause.

Re: Catholic Boy Wrestlers may have to forfeit... [Re: cmonman] #214488 02/17/13 04:25 AM
T
Thunderrolz!! Offline
T
Go back to your minimum wage job, the point is they told us how to forfeit, they were there overseeing the forfeit. If you cannot understand it now you never will.

Re: Catholic Boy Wrestlers may have to forfeit... [Re: Bender] #214491 02/17/13 04:27 AM
Beeson Offline
No one is crying conspiracy theory. What this Idiot, a@@hole, bozo, "R" knows is that their is someone to blame, and no one wants to do it so I will. The person to blame is The Church. I did a little research and STA and SJA have been wrestling girls for several years. It wasn't till recently that this rule was changed. The rule was not in effect at the beginning of the year. And THE ALL POWERFUL CHURCH made this change at mid-season. The Church is the one that put these parents, kids, administration, and KSHAA in this spot. The Church is a Bully! KSHAA cant do anything about the SJA and STA not following the rules. If they throw them out or make them follow the rules, then KSHAA will be sued on basis of Religion.

I feel the best option would be for these parents to take their children to a school, public or private that will allow them to participate fully as members of KSHSAA.

Last point, for those worried about this bozo, idiot, a@@hole getting his free lunch. At least post your name. I have.

Unnecessary Roughness is Necessary
Re: Catholic Boy Wrestlers may have to forfeit... [Re: Beeson] #214497 02/17/13 04:42 AM
Bender Offline
Originally Posted By: Beeson
No one is crying conspiracy theory. What this Idiot, a@@hole, bozo, "R" knows is that their is someone to blame, and no one wants to do it so I will. The person to blame is The Church. I did a little research and STA and SJA have been wrestling girls for several years. It wasn't till recently that this rule was changed. The rule was not in effect at the beginning of the year. And THE ALL POWERFUL CHURCH made this change at mid-season. The Church is the one that put these parents, kids, administration, and KSHAA in this spot. The Church is a Bully! KSHAA cant do anything about the SJA and STA not following the rules. If they throw them out or make them follow the rules, then KSHAA will be sued on basis of Religion.

I feel the best option would be for these parents to take their children to a school, public or private that will allow them to participate fully as members of KSHSAA.

Last point, for those worried about this bozo, idiot, a@@hole getting his free lunch. At least post your name. I have.

So no one is crying conspiracies, but you have a "theory" about how the "The Church" conspires against KSHSAA, parents, etc.

Bite my shiny metal @$$
Re: Catholic Boy Wrestlers may have to forfeit... [Re: Beeson] #214498 02/17/13 04:44 AM
R
rccokeley Offline
R
I love it when guys like peanut and cmonman get on here an try to make other schools look bad. Jealousy is an ugly trait fellas. SJA and even STA have worked hard to get their kids to state. You guys clearly don't know the whole story behind what happened today or you're just choosing to ignore the truth. You can say our schools recruit, manipulate, or whatever you want to believe but the bottom line is you're jealous of the success these two schools are having. You have no lives and to make your selves feel good you get on here and belittle two programs that have kids that will make farther in life than you guys obviously are.

Congrats to coach medina and coach parks of STA. good luck at state!

Re: Catholic Boy Wrestlers may have to forfeit... [Re: Bender] #214499 02/17/13 04:52 AM
Beeson Offline
Originally Posted By: Bender
Originally Posted By: Beeson

So no one is crying conspiracies, but you have a "theory" about how the "The Church" conspires against KSHSAA, parents, etc.

Now your just wanting to argue. I don't think that The Church is conspiring against anyone. I think some idiot in charge, made a hasty decision and nobody has the stones to stand up to him. Look at me, calling names now. Late night posting brings out the worst in all of us. I do think it is Ridiculous that The Church has such control of The State. Maybe someone should sue the church for discrimination of women. But I bet they would just write a check, because that's what people with good lives do to us common public school folk.

Last edited by Beeson; 02/17/13 04:56 AM.

Unnecessary Roughness is Necessary
Re: Catholic Boy Wrestlers may have to forfeit... [Re: cmonman] #214500 02/17/13 05:00 AM
G
ggooch Offline
G
To win at any cost? I had to forfeit, in what way is that a win? It was not my choice, nor the coaches and im very sure you guys wouldnt wrestle either if it had the consequences of possibly getting expelled and coach being fired.

Page 9 of 17 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 16 17

Moderated by  Nate Naasz, RedStorm 

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 116 guests, and 1 spider.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
bvswwrestling, CoachFitzOS, Dluce, Shawn Russell, CorbinPickerill
12302 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics35,949
Posts250,384
Members12,302
Most Online709
Nov 21st, 2011
Top Posters(All Time)