When: July 9th-10th, 10am-4pm

Where: Blue Valley Southwest High School
17600 Quivira Rd, Overland Park, KS 66062
(Enter building at south end near football fields)

For Who: Ages 8-18

Cost: $90

Link to Flyer: http://www.tonypurler.com/GNP2013.pdf

Ground n pound camps have begun

Just a reminder that the Leg Riding Clinics have begun. I know it's easy to forget about the sport when you are busy with other sports, etc. But this is an area that can change a wrestlers game.
So much of wrestling is based on one basic philosophy: "If you can take him down, and you can get away, you can't be beat!" This is true...if your son is a phenom powerhouse athlete. In my opinion, the Feet position and the bottom are the two areas the require the MOST raw talent and natural ability.

So, if your son is working hard to get to the higher levels of the sport, his top game is a game changer. Me personally, I made a decision my freshman year, after hearing our coaches say the same above mentioned philosophy, that I was going to take a different route. I got great at legs, great at rolls, great at Reverals, and I honestly could care less If I got the first Takedown or not. If you watch NCAA wrestling, you will see that the Kyle Dake's and the David Taylor's or phenomenal top wrestlers. They are from the East Coast, and riding is a big part of their game (they always kills us Midwest wrestlers in Dual Championships.)

So please consider getting your son involved. If the 90 fee is too pricey, I can help. But it's an affordable 2 day clinic, and will change the kids. Hope to see all of you sign up. Just register via paypal on my site, and you can fill out an app when you get there. But please register via the paypal payment, as the numbers in 1 of the KC area camps is small and I may cancel it. I don't want anyone to show up and not know. thanks!

Tony Purler
www.tonypurler.com
tony@purlerwrestling.com
816-304-0313
Facebook/purlerwrestlingacademy

Cole Chapman
Asst. Wrestling Coach
Blue Valley Southwest