Wrestling Talk Forums supported
USA Wrestling-Kansas KWCA Wrestling Talk Forums supported & maintained by USA Wrestling-Kansas USAW USA Wrestling-Kansas 
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
t-shirt vendor #13895 02/18/02 03:40 AM
C
Colts' Fan Offline OP
OP Offline
C
I would like to know if any other people or clubs have had any trouble with a t-shirt vendor from Sterling Ks? He calls himself the "t-shirtman". Last year our club got their hooded sweatshirts for the state qualifers from him. After one washing the lettering started to peel off. We sent them back to him to have the names, weight class, and age division fixed. After some time, we got them back and they look terrible. I would like to know if anyone else has had problems with "t-shirtman". I have yet to recieve any response from him about what he plans to do about ruining our sweatshirts. I feel like he needs to refund our money, or replace the sweatshirts. Its pretty disappointing to our guys who worked so hard to get to State, to have such poor workmanship done on something that they are suppose to be proud of. Does anyone have any idea of what we can do to get some results as to getting replacements from him, or a refund for out club? I would really like to hear from anyone who has had problems with him. We could really use some ideas on this.

Re: t-shirt vendor #13896 02/20/02 03:21 AM
D
dgood007 Offline
D
This is a very widespread problem with him, dating back many years. He has been in trouble with a lot of clubs. You are probably out of luck getting him to do anything.

Re: t-shirt vendor #13897 02/20/02 08:50 PM
A
aaron Offline
A
I don"t know about the individual you are speaking of but for superior art and design and price try PATTERSONS ARTWORKS in Pittsburg he does alot of custom T-shirts for car shows and high school sports and is very timely. His number is 620-232-3170.

Re: t-shirt vendor #13898 02/25/02 11:28 PM
C
Colts' Fan Offline OP
OP Offline
C
I just wanted to tell all of you about the kind offer I got from Dave Oste of Atlas Screenprinting LLC. He wrote and offered to try and fix our sweatshirts (possibly at no cost). He stated that he has fixed some of T-shirtmans mistakes before. Sounds like if anybody needs someone to do t-shirts, Mr. Oste of Russell Ks. at Atlas Screenprinting LLC,1(888)90-ATLAS would be a good person to call. Thanks Atlas Screenprinting! Connie Nickell

Re: t-shirt vendor #13899 03/03/02 04:36 AM
T
teeshirtman Offline
T
I would probably try to call teeshirtman at 620-278-2797 or e-mail to teeshirtman@kscable.com
Sometimes in a growing business the owner is not always aware of the problem until he hears it through the grapevine such as the case. It is impossible to check every shirt that goes out the door, but when made aware of a mistake it is always taken care of. Please respond.

Re: t-shirt vendor #13900 03/03/02 04:44 AM
T
teeshirtman Offline
T
This statement is to address ( dgood 007 ) who apparently doen't have the balls to disclose his name and confront teeshirtman about any past - present or future problems. Teeshirtman has had some problems being in business for himself - but he feels he also contributes a service to the clubs and the wrestlers in Kansas. If you would like to confront these topics as adults, I would be more than happy to discuss these with you.

Re: t-shirt vendor #13901 03/03/02 04:54 AM
T
teeshirtman Offline
T
In response to Connie Nickels reply about Atlas Screenprinting concerning Teeshirtman. Mr. Oste is in compeitition with teeshirtman for doing special events and club tournaments - No positive response should be expected. Teeshirtman has been doing tournaments for 18 years - not all ventures run smoothly. Teeshirtman will assure you that Atlas Screenprinting has made a false statement about correcting the screenprinting .
Teeshirtman would invite Mr. Oste to call 620-278-2797 or e-mail teeshirtman@kscable.com to discuss this situation.

Re: t-shirt vendor #13902 03/03/02 12:59 PM
C
Colts' Fan Offline OP
OP Offline
C
I know now that Mr. Butler knows about my sweatshirts that he or his business did for us. The situation is: Teeshirtman did our state sweatshirts last year and some of the lettering came off. We returned them to have them fixed and he sent them back, and they were worse than when we sent them to him. I called and left messages telling him what they looked like and asked that he refund us or do new shirts. Other than the posts that he has left on this site, I have never recieved a response. Now that Mr. Butler knows the situation, I am asking him "What are you going to do about it"? Refund or new sweatshirts? I am sure everyone would like to see the answer.

Re: t-shirt vendor #13903 03/04/02 07:10 PM
A
Atlas, LLC Offline
A
I received a call this morning from Gary Butler, the Teeshirtman, regarding messages posted to this forum. He asked me to clarify statements I'd made to Connie Nickell about fixing his work. Here goes:
Atlas Screenprinting will do whatever needs to be done to keep the wrestlers and parents happy and buying T-shirts. My employees have all been instructed to NEVER let a customer end up disatisfied. If that means guaranteeing other people's work as well as our own, so be it. I have fixed competitor's mistakes on several occasions (at no charge), in order to gain business.
I told Connie that I had fixed Tshirtman's mistakes before. That was an assumption on my part. Actually, I don't care whose mistakes they are. If I see or hear about an unsatisfied T-shirt customer, I'll do whatever I can to fix the problem.
My intention was to gain Connie as a customer, not to trash the T-shirtman.
Meanwhile, good luck to all wrestlers coming up on sub-districts.
See you at the Tournaments! – Dave Oste, Atlas Screenprinting LLC, 1(888)902-8527.

Re: t-shirt vendor #13904 03/21/02 10:38 PM
C
Colts' Fan Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Teeshirtman makes good!!! I'm very happy to report, that after my posts on this site, "Teeshirtman" contacted me and it was decided that he would replace our sweatshirts. He has done that and they look great! He got them back to us very quickly too! Thank you Teeshirtman(Gary Butler), also I would like to praise this website for helping to "iron" out this situation.

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 205 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
bvswwrestling, CoachFitzOS, Dluce, Shawn Russell, CorbinPickerill
12302 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics35,948
Posts250,382
Members12,302
Most Online709
Nov 21st, 2011
Top Posters(All Time)