Wrestling Talk Forums supported
USA Wrestling-Kansas KWCA Wrestling Talk Forums supported & maintained by USA Wrestling-Kansas USAW USA Wrestling-Kansas 
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Coach Krause on March NXT LVL camp #234532 03/03/15 01:18 AM
T
TWall Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Coaches and Parents!
Ive been coming to Mulvane for the last several months and the intensity, leadership and Techniques are building! We work some different techniques like Burroughs doubles while "shelfing" the legs to avoid all the new funk! We are also working hard to get off bottom using the latest techniques in CHOP DEFENSE!! This is what I do all year all over the nation and having a second voice is sometimes what it takes to spark your wrestlers mind and body.
Kansas NXT LVL is a video website that I have over 450 technique, motivational and workout videos on. With a new video every weekday! Two levels to be a memeber silver elite ($15 a month) or Gold Elite where you get a coaching related video extra every week for $20 a month. Once a member these camps are only $20 a family!! (pays my flight and hotel).
This upcoming camp if you just want to check it out on day one come on up that night for $20 a wrestler! I think your youth wrestler will have a great time learning about themselves. Being a leader the whole practice and being intense!! To check out videos of past camps you can "like" Kansas NXT LVL Wrestling and or NXT LVL Wrestling Academy on Facebook !!! If you have any questions about who I am you can check out the site at www.kansasnxtlvl.com or google Mike Krause Wrestling!
Hope to see you at this next "party"!!
Mike Krause

Flyer for Camp

Re: Coach Krause on March NXT LVL camp [Re: TWall] #234577 03/03/15 02:51 PM
T
TWall Offline OP
OP Offline
T
I'm sorry for the inconvenience. The NXT LVL camp this week has been cancelled. Coach Krause had some family matters he had to attend to. We will be scheduling a couple dates for this summer so keep an eye on this page I hope to be posting those very soon. Again very sorry for the inconvenience.

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 145 guests, and 1 spider.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
bvswwrestling, CoachFitzOS, Dluce, Shawn Russell, CorbinPickerill
12302 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics35,948
Posts250,382
Members12,302
Most Online709
Nov 21st, 2011
Top Posters(All Time)