To all KS wrestlers born in 2001 and 2002:
See info below for this summer's Schoolboy Duals teams.
Two teams, to train, travel and wrestle in Indiana from June 3-June 7. Resident camp at St. James Academy in Lenexa starting on Sunday, May 31. Cost is $275. See below for more info.
Tom Williams
wilgt@msn.com

2015 Kansas Schoolboy Freestyle/Greco Dual Teams

-We are now preparing for the 2015 Kansas Schoolboy Duals, held June 3rd – June 7th in Indianapolis, Indiana. Schoolboy Duals is an exciting opportunity for your young wrestler to grow and mature as a young man and a wrestler. This year we plan to take 2 Greco and 2 Freestyle teams for Team Kansas.

-This is a very tough national competition. Team Kansas has medaled in the top 8 teams of 25 to 30 states’ teams in almost all of the the last several years. We have also had numerous individual medalists.
-We conduct a 2 or 3 day overnight camp in the Kansas City area, (starting on May 31), then board a bus to travel to Indiana for the tournament. We stay in hotels, with adult coaches/chaperones supervising the athletes.

-You must be born in 2001 or 2002 to be eligible to participate.
-The weight classes are: 70, 77, 84, 91, 98, 105, 112, 120, 128, 136, 144, 152, 160, 175, 190, 210, 265

-Each wrestler will receive 2 custom designed Team Kansas singlets, two custom designed tshirts, and a pair of shorts, all designed by Blue Chip Athletics.

- Once delivered to Kansas City, all lodging, transportation, meals, and equipment/apparel is provided by Team Kansas.

-The 2015 National Schoolboy duals give you the opportunity to wrestle up to 15 or more matches in 4 days! It’s a great learning experience and a lot of fun. Please email me with any questions or interest, and I will be contacting many of you as well or talking with you at upcoming tournaments. If you know any other wrestlers born in 2001 or 2002 that are interested have them give me a call or e-mail as well. I will be at many of the upcoming tournaments and will see you there.

Good luck in all your wrestling, and let’s make the 2015 Kansas National Schoolboy team one of the best and make some noise this summer.

Tom Williams, Team Kansas Schoolboy Director- wilgt@msn.com, 913.485.8279, Will Cokeley-KS Freestyle/Greco Director- Wcokeley@silgancontainers.com, Shawn Budke- spbudke@aol.com, , Nick Flynn-ndflynn08@gmail.com, Thomas Williams (Benedictine College Head Coach) twilliams@benedictine.edu, Conor Fitzgerald-cfitzgeraldos@olatheschools.org, Daniel DeShazer, Reese Cokeley