Pueblo West (Colorado) Summer Dual Camp June 17 & 18

Postby tarin09 » Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:36 am
My name is Ryan Schumann, and I'm the Head Coach at Pueblo West High School in Colorado. We offer a standard Dual Camp with the intent on getting 12 matches in a 2 day period. One difference this camp offers is that our school is very close to the Pueblo Reservoir which can be a really great place to camp out for the duration of the camp.

http://cpw.state.co.us/placestogo/parks ... mping.aspx

I would like to invite you to our summer dual camp June 17th and 18th!

Wrestlers should be composed of incoming 7th-12th grade students. The weight classes will be the normal 14 weight classes from High School Competition with addition lower weights (90lbs and 95lbs) if needed. There will be a 2 pound allowance for all weight classes. Wrestling will begin Friday (6-17-16) Morning, and wrestling will continue through Saturday (6-18-16). Teams can camp out Thursday Night and Friday Night on campus in certain locations, or teams could make reservation to camp out next to Pueblo Reservoir.

Date: 6-17-16 (Friday) and 6-18-16 (Saturday).
Time: Weigh in Friday (6-17-16) Morning at 7:00am – 8:00am
Where: Pueblo West High School
Cost: $500 per team of 20 or $35 per individual on a team less than 20.
Payment:
To reserve your teams spot please send a $250 deposit to Ryan Schumann. 661 W. Capistrano Ave, Pueblo West, CO 81007. Make Checks Payable to PWHS Wrestling.
Required:
Athletes must fill out medical release form in order to compete in camp Dual
Accommodations:
Teams must obtain their own accommodations. Teams may camp out on the Practice Football Field, of the Gym. Locker rooms will remain open for teams staying at the school. Concessions will be sold through the entire camp.

Contact Information:
Ryan Schumann
rschumann@district70.org
C# 303-619-1139