Wrestling Talk Forums supported
USA Wrestling-Kansas KWCA Wrestling Talk Forums supported & maintained by USA Wrestling-Kansas USAW USA Wrestling-Kansas 
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Official Updates and Information #242715 11/29/16 01:24 PM
K
K Ashpole Offline OP
OP Offline
K
This year when we post the list the officials online we are going to include some additional information. We will designate that the official has completed the KSHSAA requirements to officiate and we will identify new officials.

The KSHSAA designation identifies that the official has met the requirements to officiate KSHSAA events. The requirements for KSHSAA officials are that they must attend a state sanctioned rules meeting and take a rules test based on the National Federation rule book. These officials should be given first priority when officiating opportunities arise; they have put forth the effort and should be rewarded.

The new official designation identifies officials that are first year registered officials; these officials might have worked events in the past but had not registered. I would encourage you to hire these new officials to give them opportunities to improve and learn.

If individuals have not completed the KSHSAA requirements but have submitted their USAWKS registration the will be included on the list.

I will also be posting lists of officials that work tournaments each weekend and am encouraging the tournament representatives to send me a list of their officials.

I can be reached at rkashpole@hotmail.com

Keith ashpole

Re: Official Updates and Information [Re: K Ashpole] #242716 11/29/16 01:25 PM
K
K Ashpole Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Remember, If you are a brand new official (never registered with KSHSAA) in the past, are in good standing with KSHSAA – attended the face to face meeting, complete the test and register as an official with USAWKS by December 31st, we will reimburse you for your base KSHSAA registration fee ( we cannot reimburse the late fee).

Please contact me at rkashpole@hotmail.com with your questions.
Keith Ashpole

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 145 guests, and 1 spider.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
bvswwrestling, CoachFitzOS, Dluce, Shawn Russell, CorbinPickerill
12302 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics35,948
Posts250,382
Members12,302
Most Online709
Nov 21st, 2011
Top Posters(All Time)