Wrestling Talk Forums supported
USA Wrestling-Kansas KWCA Wrestling Talk Forums supported & maintained by USA Wrestling-Kansas USAW USA Wrestling-Kansas 
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
State Tournament Survey Results #243994 02/02/17 06:59 PM
Mike Juby Offline OP
OP Offline
To see the results from the recent survey that was sent out to all current USAW member athletes, go to
www.usawks.com/StateTournSurvey_170202.pdf

Re: State Tournament Survey Results [Re: Mike Juby] #243995 02/02/17 07:03 PM
Mike Juby Offline OP
OP Offline
For what it's worth, here are my observations that I shared with the committee that is looking at our options:
  • 62% thought that the season length was just right or too short. I’m amazed that 13.6% thought it should be longer!
  • However 48% thought that the state folkstyle tournament should be held earlier. Does this mean 14% want the season to start earlier?
  • 65% support moving the series to an earlier date on the calendar, with the majority favoring an early March date. Why is this a greater percentage than on the 2nd question?
  • The vote on adding 6U to the state tournament series ended up nearly in a tie; however,
  • If we added 6U, the majority favor creating a 2-tournament series. The most common comment under “Other” was to not add 6U, the second most common was to drop High School.
  • If we split into a 2-tournament series, it seems that a majority would support having the younger wrestlers’ tournament in February.
  • A significant majority believe that we should consider the physical size of a district when drawing boundaries. Only 17.3% thought it shouldn’t be a factor.

Re: State Tournament Survey Results [Re: Mike Juby] #243996 02/02/17 07:05 PM
B
BigBlue6 Offline
B
"Well that settles that ..... NEXT!"
--something no one will say after looking at these results

The opinions herein are Mr Bluel's alone and are not that of OSHS, Falcon Empire or any other entity
Re: State Tournament Survey Results [Re: Mike Juby] #243997 02/02/17 07:44 PM
D
Daniel DRW Offline
D
Originally Posted By: Mike Juby

65% support moving the series to an earlier date on the calendar, with the majority favoring an early March date. Why is this a greater percentage than on the 2nd question?

The 1st 3 questions were essentially asking for the same information and over 100 people skipped the 2nd and 3rd questions.

Re: State Tournament Survey Results [Re: Mike Juby] #243999 02/02/17 08:25 PM
B
bountyhunter Offline
B
Originally Posted By: Mike Juby
62% thought that the season length was just right or too short. I’m amazed that 13.6% thought it should be longer![/list]

Which is the same as 87% thought the season was just right or too long.

Re: State Tournament Survey Results [Re: bountyhunter] #244055 02/05/17 02:20 AM
Cokeley Offline
The bottom line is that apathy is our greatest enemy. We sent the survey out to EVERY single member of USAWKS and we cannot get into double digit percentages. USA Wrestling is chomping at the bit to move USA Folkstyle Nationals into March but given our strong membership numbers and high participation numbers they are waiting on us to do the right thing and move the Kids state tournament to an earlier calendar date.

Will Cokeley
(708)267-6615
willcokeley@gmail.com
Re: State Tournament Survey Results [Re: Cokeley] #244124 02/06/17 08:38 PM
S
smokeycabin Offline
S
For what it's worth, here are my observations that I shared with the committee that is looking at our options:
62% thought that the season length was just right or too short. I’m amazed that 13.6% thought it should be longer!
However 48% thought that the state folkstyle tournament should be held earlier. Does this mean 14% want the season to start earlier?
65% support moving the series to an earlier date on the calendar, with the majority favoring an early March date. Why is this a greater percentage than on the 2nd question?
The vote on adding 6U to the state tournament series ended up nearly in a tie; however,
If we added 6U, the majority favor creating a 2-tournament series. The most common comment under “Other” was to not add 6U, the second most common was to drop High School.
If we split into a 2-tournament series, it seems that a majority would support having the younger wrestlers’ tournament in February.
A significant majority believe that we should consider the physical size of a district when drawing boundaries. Only 17.3% thought it shouldn’t be a factor.

"6 & Under State in the Survey was a tie" - if it were tie at the State Body meeting it would not pass. So the other questions are related to it passing or not passing are dependent on a certain question that has to be answered first.

The last time the 6 & Under "State" tournament (as a stand alone tournament) was profitable was when it was in Ottawa. It was move out of there because of the wording "State". It has been in Salina and other age groups have been added for various other reasons to stay in the expensive arena - and the profits from various other "State" tournaments are ear marked to provide funding for various other out of state activities - that is a mouth full. "The brackets were to big in Ottawa" - was one of the reasons for moving it and being taken over by the state. They still have big brackets in Salina (6 & Under) and an estimate 350 kids 6 Under wrestle in the tournament which is about 14% in that group - so that (the big brackets 32-64-128 man) has not been fixed. It can not be done alone in a big arena and be profitable - let it go out for bid (2 or 3 years in a row) at various parts of the state and let a few clubs host it and get a good rate on some other facility. What is next the Novice Championships in Derby??? Thinking out loud - I might submit a few of these proposals before the July deadline for next years State Body meeting. I have a few other thoughts and points of discussion for our state body and I will make sure to submit them in a timely manner. I believe various items need 2/3 's vote to pass with a quorum. If we do not have a quorum - correct me if I am wrong - but then nothing changes in the way things are done.

Last edited by smokeycabin; 02/06/17 10:10 PM.
Re: State Tournament Survey Results [Re: smokeycabin] #244139 02/07/17 02:22 AM
Cokeley Offline
Originally Posted By: smokeycabin

The last time the 6 & Under "State" tournament (as a stand alone tournament) was profitable was when it was in Ottawa. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY A FALSE STATEMENT. The tournament was profitable as a stand alone every year it was held in Salina.

It was move out of there because of the wording "State". It has been in Salina and other age groups have been added for various other reasons to stay in the expensive arena - and the profits from various other "State" tournaments are ear marked to provide funding for various other out of state activities - that is a mouth full.

So if you really want to know the facts why not ask for them instead of jumping to false conclusions! The arena in Salina is NOT that expensive on a Sunday. Elementary state was added because there was space and so teams for the Elementary National Dual Tourney could be decided on the mat. These events are profitable and the financials are shared with the USAWKS board. THEY WERE NOT SHARED WHEN THE TOURNAMENT WAS IN OTTAWA. Further, the profits help fund the Elementary and Middle School Dual events. There was no accountability for the funds when the event was held in Ottawa in a facility no big enough and too far from a geography perspective. So far that a young wrestler lost his life when his parents were attempting to get him home in time on Monday for school and work.

"The brackets were to big in Ottawa" - was one of the reasons for moving it and being taken over by the state. They still have big brackets in Salina (6 & Under) and an estimate 350 kids 6 Under wrestle in the tournament which is about 14% in that group - so that (the big brackets 32-64-128 man) 1.
Mat 1
Yes
Yes
16 Man WB-3rd Place 6
Mat 1
Yes
Yes
16 Man WB-3rd Place 6
Mat 2
Yes
Yes
32 Man WB-3rd Place 6 (USA)
Mat 2
Yes
Yes
Mat 1
Yes
Yes
Mat 6
Yes
Yes
Mat 3
Yes
Yes
64 Man WB-3rd Place 6 (USA)
Mat 7
Yes
Yes
Mat 4
Yes
Yes
Mat 5
Yes
Yes
Mat 6
Yes
Yes
Mat 7
Yes
Yes
16 Man WB-3rd Place 6
Mat 5
Yes
Yes
16 Man WB-3rd Place 6
Mat 7
Yes
Yes
16 Man WB-3rd Place 6
Mat 4
Yes
Yes
6 Man Round Robin
Mat 7
Yes
Yes
8 Man WB-3rd Place 6
Mat 3
Yes
Yes
6 Man Round Robin
Mat 4
Yes
Yes
5 Man Round Robin
Mat 5
Yes

1 There has NEVER been a 128 man bracket since moving the tournament to Salina. In fact there has never been a full 64. So again, you don't have data to substantiate your babbling.
has not been fixed. It can not be done alone in a big arena and be profitable - let it go out for bid (2 or 3 years in a row) at various parts of the state and let a few clubs host it and get a good rate on some other facility. What is next the Novice Championships in Derby??? Thinking out loud - I might submit a few of these proposals before the July deadline for next years State Body meeting. I have a few other thoughts and points of discussion for our state body and I will make sure to submit them in a timely manner. I believe various items need 2/3 's vote to pass with a quorum. If we do not have a quorum - correct me if I am wrong - but then nothing changes in the way things are done.it is so obvious that you have an axe to grind. Specifically with me and I have had just about enough. You know who sets up the 6U tournament in Salina and it has never been YOU. You are MR. anti 6U state. Shouldn't be hard to find but since you have begun to post 7x24x365 with absolute reckless abandon it might take someone a while to dig back and find your ranting against 6U state. Go ahead and put it out for bid. The arena cost in Salina is NOT an issue. Yet another example of you RUNNING your mouth without all of the facts and attacking people who DONATE their time and efforts for kids to have a wrestling opportunity. Put everything we do out for bid. Heck, where were you when NO ONE wanted to be a District 1 assistance director??? Sean, find someone else to direct your anger at. The board did NOTHING to you. I did NOTHING wrong and you were so stubborn you wouldn't listen to anyone explain to you what was going on. If you want to be mad at me and not bring your club's kids or let us borrow anything or have nothing to do with me that is fine but you are being a hypocrite. You are hurting the kids and wrestlers of Kansas by holding a needless grudge. You can continue to do all you want to call me a bad guy and site all of the "bad" things I do to tarnish wrestling in Kansas. I don't care but now everyone that still reads this forum can have some understanding of WHY you are posting so much garbage on here.

Will Cokeley
(708)267-6615
willcokeley@gmail.com
Re: State Tournament Survey Results [Re: Cokeley] #244142 02/07/17 02:56 AM
S
smokeycabin Offline
S

"The most common comment under “Other” was to not add 6U"

We need to find out why our membership and participation numbers are dropping and at the same time our expenses have increased a lot. Not including the capital expenses and for Trackwrestling equipment and trailers. I would like to see side by side (history) of annual apples to apples expenses and revenues of various line items over the last 5 years. The pieces that I have assemble are interesting.

Last edited by smokeycabin; 02/07/17 06:23 AM.
Re: State Tournament Survey Results [Re: smokeycabin] #244199 02/08/17 12:18 PM
S
smokeycabin Offline
S
Bingo - another reason it was taken from Ottawa

"Further, the profits help fund the Elementary and Middle School Dual events." some of these extras need to be pay to play - Full Amount

Last edited by smokeycabin; 02/08/17 12:20 PM.
Re: State Tournament Survey Results [Re: smokeycabin] #244200 02/08/17 01:31 PM
Cokeley Offline

"Further, the profits help fund the Elementary and Middle School Dual events." some of these extras need to be pay to play - Full Amount

So you were so completely upset about college funding being evaluated that you killed your own program but you don't think profits from a tournament should be used to subsidize an event for the kids that directly helped pay for the event? Are you delusional??

Define extras??

Should we be making every tournament break even?

What do you do with the profits from your tournament? The one that everyone complains about because you are in violation of the fire code and it takes so long run?

Why don't you educate us all with the PERFECT, SMOKEY CABIN, proposed budget plan. Maybe you could rewrite all of the bylaws as you seem to be critical of many of the decisions being made.

Will Cokeley
(708)267-6615
willcokeley@gmail.com
Re: State Tournament Survey Results [Re: Cokeley] #244208 02/08/17 02:58 PM
A
ath618 Offline
A
Speaking of the Kansas College Wrestling Fund. Who is the acting chairman of it now? Where are the funds that were put into it? When is there going to be another fund raiser for it? I see you decided to run your tournament and send funds directly to Ft Hays but no other school.

Extras would be the number of teams we are sending to these events. Some teams should not be funded entirely every year. Why not reuse singlets and gear? Why buy new every year? Each year we have been adding more and more teams to the National Teams yet our overall numbers are down. Numbers down equals less money with more going out. Where are the funds coming from when more goes out than coming in?

You run tournaments to make money for your own program and donate back to the wrestling community. Usually to your high school programs in the form of mat supplies and donations.

Profits from tournaments are used to pay for renting a wrestling room and use of facilities. When was the last time you payed for usage of the school?
Looked all through the blogs and found NO complaints of violation of fire codes. The only tournament I remember in violation was the District 1 tournament years ago when it was held at MNU.
Last matches at the Johnson County Kids Classic were completed by 3:30 p.m. for the last 4+ years.

If you all want to have a pissing match, by all means go ahead. Pick a better location than here. Try the state body and district meetings.

Re: State Tournament Survey Results [Re: ath618] #244210 02/08/17 03:18 PM
J
John Taylor Offline
J
Sorry but as many teams and kids we can send to these national level tournaments to not only get that competition but also build the comradarie with other like minded wrestlers the better. Does not matter if overall numbers are down, The kids that want these experiences, we as a state should figure out a way to make it happen.

Last edited by John Taylor; 02/08/17 03:19 PM.
Re: State Tournament Survey Results [Re: John Taylor] #244214 02/08/17 04:15 PM
A
ath618 Offline
A
Originally Posted By: John Taylor
Sorry but as many teams and kids we can send to these national level tournaments to not only get that competition but also build the comradarie with other like minded wrestlers the better. Does not matter if overall numbers are down, The kids that want these experiences, we as a state should figure out a way to make it happen.

As we should. The state should not be out the funds every year for the singlets and other gear. Reuse the singlets and let the parents fork out the money for the gear. When more money goes out than coming in it will run out. When that happens then where will we be?

Re: State Tournament Survey Results [Re: ath618] #244215 02/08/17 04:23 PM
A
ath618 Offline
A
How many of us have Kansas National Team singlets stuck in a closet that will never fit their kid again? Why not reuse them? Get them back at the end of the tournament and reuse them for several years. A savings of thousands of dollars a year.

How often does a club change their singlet design? Some never do and others change about every 5 to 8 years. They reuse them until they wear out or get damaged. Or loose them to kids never returning them.

Re: State Tournament Survey Results [Re: ath618] #244216 02/08/17 04:40 PM
S
smokeycabin Offline
S

So you were so completely upset about college funding being evaluated that you killed your own program but you don't think profits from a tournament should be used to subsidize an event for the kids that directly helped pay for the event? Are you delusional??

Don't worry another form of helping all the colleges is evolving (definitely with out our State Freestyle Greco Director) to ensure the funds get directed to all the colleges not just 1 or 2 he wants funded or helping fund out of state college athletes. You are darn right that I am upset that you screwed up the KCWF - but I will move on - I am not willing to continue raising funds for All our college programs that the Vice Chairman may try shifting or influencing board mewmbers send funds to his college of choice.

Define extras??

Should we be making every tournament break even?

What do you do with the profits from your tournament? The one that everyone complains about because you are in violation of the fire code and it takes so long run?

I am so glad you asked the above few questions. Now we have a dialog.

A) We have helped show many new clubs over the years how to run a tournament, let them use our equipment, flip charts, stop watches, match number boards, - Now we (OE/STA) rent $800 annually score clocks from the state that goes directly back into KS USA Wrestling
Oh and I normally end up doing some sort of trailer repair by the time I get to them a year later.

B)Pretty sure the Thunder used our equipment - I have even flip burgers and pancakes, worker tables etc. I know you never said thanks or worked any of our tournaments you just wanted your athletes to get the ref money - every angle you use is how will it benefit your needs. Other clubs that I know we helped with their tournaments, ONW, ON, Mill Valley, Saint James, BVSW, Leavenworth, I am sure there are more have loaned the equipment over the last 18 years.

C) We pay for our coaches Bronze cards and coaches cards and help them with some travel costs, - this year I think we have 15-20 coaches doing a great job

C- 1) We sponsor NAIA Nationals and send workers, WE Sponsor District table/ A Ref We have always helped at the state tournament as long as I can remember - working tables all kinds events

D) WE have had thousands of volunteer hours at tournaments manning the KCWF table in addition to that our club has donated thousands of dollars back to the colleges along with many families who are business owners who have made direct contributions and donations.

E) We have helped many wrestling families in need in tough times from other clubs, we have had a coach who spent 18 months in the hospital and we helped out that family as much as possible, we have another coach in the club who has cancer and has been in and out of the hospital this year since April of last year and our club has stepped up to the plate and helped that family who have 3 young kids

F) we help kids and families get to tournaments, fees, practice, etc.

G) We have a fund for scholarship for kids who make Schoolboy, Cadet, and Junior Teams, Fargo and other predesignated events. (if and when funds are available) -

H) There is a scholarship fund for College kids who came out of our kids program - Even some of the former Thunder Wrestlers had assistance for their college books form the STA Kids Club.

I) We have bought mats for the schools (that takes a while to get money for that) We have hung up ropes to climb, chin up bars, built trophy cases, exercise equipment, All in all OE and STA have given a lot back to wrestling volunteer time, cash, - these two clubs are under great guidance - thank you very much!

J) Several times Delivered trackwrestling clocks to Hutchinson for the State Fretyle/Greco Director - on the way to manning the Kansas College Wrestling Fund Booth

K) Kids State Program Sponsor as well as getting other businesses donors from our around the state as well as our club to help sponsor that booklet - try to raise enough funds for the printing and then from the sale of the book all fund went back into the KCWF or now into the USA KS Wrestling State and National Hall of Fame.

L) We have also made donations to high school programs who help set up and tear down, facility rental, room improvements, occasionally bring in guys to do clinics, thinking about bringing in some KS College guys this year - etc

M) Helped with volunteer group at NCAA DI nationals when they were in KC, Helped with Big 12 volunteer group when they were here, helped several years with Brute Nationals, Helped with Cadet Duals when they were out by KCI, Helped with School Boy Duals a bit - some of the first teams going to Indy

N) After USA Folkstyle season was over we (groups of families) took many kids on the road for folkstyle and freestyle events at are own cost back in the day or they had to go out and raise it before they could go. As it should be.

O) We have sponsored the coaches education program and bronze certification and secured a site and prepared meals for the new coaches many years in a row.

P) I am sure there are other areas where we give back to the sport that I am forgetting to mention

"The one that everyone complains about because you are in violation of the fire code and it takes so long run?"

No Fire codes violated - thousands of volunteer hours every year - which we are most grateful for. 1,050 wrestlers - approximately 1,700 matches in under 8 hours - we turned away 350-500 student athletes in order to keep the match numbers near 100 or under 100 matches on each of the 16 surfaces. Struggled with the hot spots, Joe Knecht runs the best dang trackwrestling tournaments, The weather was great and I believe we sold out of every snack, drink, hotdog, burger, - so no returns back to the store this year. I do not think we had to kick out and crazy parents - I did confirm that no got the boot on New Year's Eve. All was good.

I have about 4,000 more posts before I catch up to the Chief. It will be a while. Hang in there.

Why don't you educate us all with the PERFECT, SMOKEY CABIN, proposed budget plan. Maybe you could rewrite all of the bylaws as you seem to be critical of many of the decisions being made.

I am waiting to read the minutes from the September 2016 online conference call draft budget meeting. I read the September 2015 minutes for the online conference call draft budget meeting. This years Board Budget meeting was so close together with the moved earlier state body meeting no one ever was able to review and discuss the budget properly - in my opinion.

"If this were a fortune 500 company" you would have been fired

I have great respect for many many people on the USA WKS board and other KS Wrestling Board and organizations - I will leave it at that - for now.

I did not realize that the membership could not be involved in the process - so sorry for asking questions.

Wishing you and your much smaller group of volunteers and donors the best.

Last edited by smokeycabin; 02/09/17 07:55 PM.
Re: State Tournament Survey Results [Re: ath618] #244280 02/10/17 12:08 AM
Cokeley Offline
Originally Posted By: ath618
Speaking of the Kansas College Fund. Who is the acting chairman of it now? The KCWF has been dissolved. The USAWKS board made a decision on the funds and that information will be posted when the 2/5/17 USAWKS board meeting minutes are posted. Where are the funds that were put into it? See previous answer in red. When is there going to be another fund raiser for it?At this time the KCWF is not a functioning organization. This was a decision made by Shawn McCarthy. I see you decided to run your tournament and send funds directly to Ft Hays but no other school. The KC Storm Club has alternated the beneficiary of the tournament from KCWF to the FHSU Bob Smith Wrestling Endowment from year to year.

Extras would be the number of teams we are sending to these events. Some teams should not be funded entirely every year. Why not reuse singlets and gear?NO TEAM is funded entirely by USAWKS funds. Each team function requires an entry fee to be paid by the athlete. Are you explaining what Shawn meant by his question or is this an alias for Shawn? Why buy new every year? The practice of letting athletes keep singlets and gear has been pretty consistent at the special event level across the nation. I am not saying it is right or wrong but it has been a Kansas practice for more than 10 years. The state body or USAWKS board could overrule this practice but I believe it is a part ot the incentive to participate.Each year we have been adding more and more teams to the National Teams yet our overall numbers are down. Numbers down equals less money with more going out. Where are the funds coming from when more goes out than coming in? The budget is developed and voted on each season. We strive for break even based on the previous year's income and spend but we have a healthy balance in savings so we have invested more in events for USAWKS members to participate in. Income is derived from other areas such as tshirt sales, excess gear sales, Kids state tournament, other state tournaments, so it isn't just about card members only. Spending is also scrutinized. With the great number of additional college programs in Kansas the board had to evaluate how much money it was donating to these programs as they are NOT contributors to the income line for USAWKS.

Profits from tournaments are used to pay for renting a wrestling room and use of facilities. When was the last time you payed for usage of the school? The purpose of this question was to allow Mr. Cabin the opportunity to show his P&L as required by the events he has decided to criticize and make false claims and accusations about.

Looked all through the blogs and found NO complaints of violation of fire codes. The only tournament I remember in violation was the District 1 tournament years ago when it was held at MNU.
Last matches at the Johnson County Kids Classic were completed by 3:30 p.m. for the last 4+ years.

If you all want to have a pissing match, by all means go ahead. Pick a better location than here. Try the state body and district meetings. So is ATH618 and Smokey Cabin one and the same?? Mr. Cabin has started this pissing match and I attend the above stated meetings. I am simply defending the events I am involved with. The events that MR. Cabin seems to know SO SO much about. So much that he feels to freely LIE about them

Will Cokeley
(708)267-6615
willcokeley@gmail.com
Re: State Tournament Survey Results [Re: Cokeley] #244283 02/10/17 01:11 AM
usawks1 Offline
... deep breathe, count to 10, unfortunately passionate people display passion!!

Are you making a POSITIVE difference in the life of kids?

Randy Hinderliter
USAW Kansas
KWCA Rep/Coaches Liaison
Ottawa University Volunteer Assistant
Re: State Tournament Survey Results [Re: usawks1] #244294 02/10/17 11:36 AM
M
MSvikings Offline
M
Best thread so far this year.

Josh Parker

Re: State Tournament Survey Results [Re: MSvikings] #244302 02/10/17 02:07 PM
S
smokeycabin Offline
S
"TRANSPARENCY Smokey... IS there something you want to accuse us of? You have been bald face lying on other threads, care to take a shot at me on this one too? Keep pushing me and the thread from our text exchange will be published along with the chain of events that led to the dissolving of the KCWF."

I promise The Kansas College Wrestling Fund will reappear without the current Vice Chairman involved and it may have a different name - It may be in a different form. I and other committee members decided to not volunteer working 400 to 500 hours per year (in total 800-1,000 per year or 2 people) raising funds for the Kansas colleges - When the Vice Chairman was sending emails like I will kick the KCWF Committee's ass (12 or 13 members and their constituents) and raise funds solely for Ft Hays ( I can get the exact email and date if you need to refresh your memory). In addition to that the Vice Chairman said something to the effect that he would send every Junior college potential recruit to out of state Junior Colleges and not promote Kansas schools. - Also, there is an exact email from the Junior college rant – by Will. The Will Cokeley Bylaws are much different than the USA KS Wrestling Bylaws as well as our parent organizations bylaws USA Wrestling National and KSHSAA. I am sure the funds still being raised and in the KCWF fund balance of the current KCWF will be distributed per the parameters set forth by the KCWF Committee and approved by the USA Wrestling KS Board. It may be a long road establishing a Kansas Collegiate Wrestling Fund and an uphill battle - with the right people for the right reasons it will be worth it. It is very counter productive
I just want our efforts to help provide opportunities to current and future student/athletes. I will devote time to ensure the Kansas Colleges continue to have academic and athletic wrestling opportunities in Kansas.

Sean McCarthy
(913) 579-1835
smokeycabin@hotmail.com

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Derek Patterson), 128 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
CorbinPickerill, ptv, Dane Edwards, Mikemacias, tcox
12298 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics35,938
Posts250,369
Members12,298
Most Online709
Nov 21st, 2011
Top Posters(All Time)