I want to give a huge shout out and congratulations to the South high Wrestlers. You guys worked your butts off and had a great year. To all the seniors I really think you guys have helped improve the program leaps and bounds over these last 4 years.

Congrats Kasdon Arehart; one of the best and Smoothest big guy wrestlers I've ever seen. He gave it his all, battled through adversity, and earned the title champ. 2x State champ and an even better person.

Congrats Asiel Flores; still dont think this kid gets the credit he deserves. He is one of the most knowledgeable wrestlers in the state. He has technique that could compete with anyone. 3x state finalist and a 1x state champ, what a career.

Congrats Rocky Sisco; we only had you for a short time, but you grew a lot as a person and a wrestler. Congrats on the State placing.

Congrats Alejandro Sanchez; 4 tough years and you finally became a state qualifier good job bud.

Congrats Hunter Miller; Transferred over and did everything we asked. Couldnt ask for any thing more. 2x state qualifier.

Congrats Philip Landrum; I know the year didn't end as we wanted it too, but you improved so much in this sport even though it wasn't your number one. 2x state qualifier, 3x State track gold medalist.

Congrats Payton Collins; You are a state finalist no one can take that away from you. Let's go win it next year.

Congrats Malachi Karibo; One of the hardest working kids you will meet. Congrats on 2nd, don't worry you will be a state champ bud.

Congrats South High; GWAL Champs, 4 state finalists, and 6th place finish at state.