New Purler Wrestling locations.

I have 3 new locations to accommodate the kids who are in need of skill development and professional coaching. All kids with 1 year experience are welcome. Purler Wrestling academy is not an advanced program just for 'hand picked' wrestlers. It is open to all serious wrestlers who take the sport seriously.

New locations:

Mondays: The advanced "Ultimate" location: Basehor Linwood HS in KS. (For the past 11 years the only advanced location was on Thursdays at the Holt Mo facility.) This new Kansas location should accommodate many of the current PWA members who are ready for a more advanced paced practice.

Mondays: Lees Summit West HS: PWA (purler wrestling academy location, 88.00/month).

Tuesdays: Blue Valley North HS, KS: PWA (purler wrestling academy location, 88.00/month).

Who is welcome: All youth through High School aged wrestlers.

Online registration is on www.tonypurler.com. If you click the schedule, you will see the complete updated schedule.
NOTE: anyone interested in the ultimate locations, please email me and I will let you know if I feel they are ready for this advanced room.

Please forward this out to our wrestlers, friends, coaches, etc.