Central Summer Duals

First 18 Teams

$500.00 Per Team of 20/$35 .00 per Wrestler for smaller schools or individuals thereafter

Guaranteed 12 Duals in 2 day

(Can set up additional if time permits)

DATE: July 12th and 13th

The emphasis is summer mat time not weight management. We are not hosting a traditional weight class dual camp.There will be no weigh ins, honor system for weigh ins, weighs in are to be the week of and emailed to me ahead of time. My goal is to get all wresters as many matches as possible. Coaches will be responsible on pairing their kids and getting them matches before the duals. My goal as a coach is to get ALL of my kids as many matches as I can.

WHERE: Greeley Central High School, 1515 14th St
Greeley, CO 80631
United States

Deadline for registration May 31st

CONTACT: Anthony Castillo: anthony_tarin2@hotmail.com (970)-630-0876

Greeley Central Wrestling will be hosting the 1st Annual Wrestling Team Dual Camp. Spots will be reserved for the first 17 teams that send a deposit. Matches will consist of three minute-and-a-half periods (running clock/college rules for out of bounds). Our athletes are not in peak shape at this time and with eleven duals it still calculates out to over 45 minutes of mat time. Wrestlers should be composed of incoming 7 to 12 grade students. Teams are welcome to park a RV in the parking lot. If needed we can possibly host teams in our gym. Hotel rooms are also available. Teams are responsible for their own meals. BBQ�s are welcome. There will be a full concession stand inside. Single wrestlers, JV wrestlers or small groups will be added to teams that have holes in their lineup. An All-star team(s) will be made up of extra wrestlers if necessary. The area is great, right next to the rockies!

Complete info sheet and send a $250.00 deposit to secure your team spot to: attn: Anthony Castillo, 1985 Settlers Dr milliken, co 80543 and complete information sheet. Make checks payable to: 2 M printing

Team/School Name:__________________________________________________

Coach�s Name_______________________________________________________

Email Address:_______________________________________________________

--
Anthony Castillo
Assistant Wrestling Coach
Greeley Central High School