Wrestling Talk Forums supported
USA Wrestling-Kansas KWCA Wrestling Talk Forums supported & maintained by USA Wrestling-Kansas USAW USA Wrestling-Kansas 
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Kansas Krusaders startup #233285 01/30/15 03:17 PM
C
CoachEd Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Young Ladies,
Well it's that time again for the best style of wrestling, Women's Freestyle. We will be starting up the first of March 1, 2015. We are designing new singlets for the Krusaders this year. We tried last year but with no success. We are having sublimated singlets made one RED and the other BLUE, as usual Miss Jenni and Blue Chip have outdone their selves. We will practice on Sunday's after church around 1:00 pm. As of this point we have 5 high school girls and several younger ones to brawl weight train with at practice. Fargo, Body Bar(if close) and nationals are in our sights. I'm going to get on the national team coaches staff to go to Fargo and national duals. If you know any girls that want to further their wrestling skills and prepare for college. We have a great coaching staff this year and I hear that Maria Ponce one of the Krusader All Americans is thinking about coming back to help coach. Also ladies I have increased the weight Training equipment to include several tools for serious core and shoulder strength. Get a hold of me or Miss Jenni at edshtgclg@gmail.com or 316-259-5399. We are ready for this season. Some of you girls have been around us for years and now we have made it to the top. Now it's time to capitalize off all those years. GO KANSAS KRUSADERS!!!!!!!!!!

Thank You,
May Blessings and Grace fall on you!
Ed Edison Head Wrestling Coach
Wichita Trinity Academy High School
Wichita Blue Knights Folkstyle/Freestyle/Greco
Kansas Krusaders
USAWKS Dist. 2 FR/GR Director
316-259-5399
edshtgclg@gmail.com

Re: Kansas Krusaders startup [Re: CoachEd] #233544 02/08/15 04:35 PM
C
CoachEd Offline OP
OP Offline
C
hey Ladies,

All you high school girls, consider your future and how promising it could be if you chose to carry your skill on into college and get it partially paid for, or all. Our state as far as college's are starting to go back to the thought that was evident during the 90's about female wrestling. It can be just as exciting as boys, and as full filling for the athlete. Neosho Junior College started this journey and we need to get back to that commitment and surpass their accomplishments. We have girls state coming up this month and we should make a statement by filling all the brackets in every weight class. I have seen this year at high school tournaments it is not numbers its about the commitment, and knowledge about the sport. Let's GO WOMEN'S WRESTLING IN KANSAS!!!

Thank You,
May Blessings and Grace fall on you!
Ed Edison Head Wrestling Coach
Wichita Trinity Academy High School
Wichita Blue Knights Folkstyle/Freestyle/Greco
Kansas Krusaders
USAWKS Dist. 2 FR/GR Director
316-259-5399
edshtgclg@gmail.com

Moderated by  Joe Knecht 

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 91 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Dane Edwards, Mikemacias, tcox, Coach Lueders, forty
12296 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics35,911
Posts250,304
Members12,296
Most Online709
Nov 21st, 2011
Top Posters(All Time)