Wrestling Talk Forums supported
USA Wrestling-Kansas KWCA Wrestling Talk Forums supported & maintained by USA Wrestling-Kansas USAW USA Wrestling-Kansas 
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Message from Coach Thielke!! #237066 07/27/15 11:40 PM
usawks1 Offline OP
OP Offline
I trust he won't mine but I am copying this from Jesse's Facebook page!

As I sit here waiting for my flight to take off, I can't help but reflect on what an amazing summer I've had coaching with one of my best friends Ryne Cokeley for the Kansas National Wrestling Team. Between Southern Plains, Junior Duals, and Fargo this past week, I've had the privelage of being able to work with some awesome young men who have the same passion and fire as I do for the greatest sport on planet Earth. There is no greater joy in my life than being able to watch these individuals grow as men on and off the mat, and witnessing some of their dreams come true. As much as an impact that I hope I have had on them, they have truly had an even greater impact on me. They remind me of what I was like when I was a young pup, and help me preach to them all the lessons and values they need to hear and learn at such a critical age in life. We had fun, we worked our assess off, and most importantly, we forged bonds and friendships that will last a lifetime. On top of all these blessings, I found myself surrounded by fellow coaches and friends who were just as spectacular. Every person on our staff brought different skillsets and viewpoints to the table, amassing to one hell of a teaching machine. Our shenanigans, led by yours truly, will be some of the best stories and memories we will share until our final breaths. In summary, I can't believe how blessed I was this summer to work with all the people, coaches, and athletes I did, you all have truly left your mark on my heart. Thank you, each and every one of you, for everything you have given and taught me the past few months. I am forever grateful, and look forward to the next chapter in our story. If any of you ever need anything, on or off the mat, as a friend or coach, dont hesitate to ask. I'm just one click, one message, one text, or one phone call away. You all know who you are, so dont hesitate for a second. God bless, and keep grinding! It's always worth it in the end.
Yours truly,
The Honeybadger

Last edited by usawks1; 07/27/15 11:40 PM.

Are you making a POSITIVE difference in the life of kids?

Randy Hinderliter
USAW Kansas
KWCA Rep/Coaches Liaison
Ottawa University Volunteer Assistant
Re: Message from Coach Thielke!! [Re: usawks1] #237090 07/30/15 04:39 PM
C
Chief Renegade Offline
C
The impact that Jesse made on Team Kansas was immeasurable!

Eric Johnson

Acts 4:12

Moderated by  Coach T.Gonzales 

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 65 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
CorbinPickerill, ptv, Dane Edwards, Mikemacias, tcox
12298 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics35,928
Posts250,357
Members12,298
Most Online709
Nov 21st, 2011
Top Posters(All Time)