Wrestling Talk Forums supported
USA Wrestling-Kansas KWCA Wrestling Talk Forums supported & maintained by USA Wrestling-Kansas USAW USA Wrestling-Kansas 
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Blue Chip A Wrestling Company ????? [Re: EastLancerCoach] #237708 11/19/15 06:26 AM
H
Harry L. LaMar Offline
H
Lucas to answer your question about Blue Chip. Yes they are a wrestling company. Perhaps the best that Kansas has ever had. I have no idea how many bazziilin dollars worth of gear Gonz and crew have donated to Kansas Wrestlers! I will bet the ranch that no other company in Kansas can hold a candle to their support of Ks wrestling, ever. When Gonz first opened the company he would send gear to our kids that could not afford the gear, for free. that has always meant a lot to me,because I know what it takes to start up a company, and everybody you know has their handout. And he provided my wrestlers with an opportunity. Gonz was a champ in high school, a D1 Ivy school wrestler and should soon be a Ks hall of fame contributor!
Love ya Lucas but this should have been solved either over a cold one, or a headlock contest in Gonz s office! He would have bought the cold one, let you win the headlock, got your gear then bought you another cold one!
I hope you can settle this privately,
and blue chip can earn your biz again someday! Also Tell Gonz there better be a shirt in there for me, I am still growing and need an xxl.

It’s a great day to be alive
Re: Blue Chip A Wrestling Company ????? [Re: Harry L. LaMar] #237714 11/19/15 08:30 PM
T
Teamroper Offline
T
Blue chip even helps a kids team clear out in District 4

Tracy Peterson
Buhler, KS
Re: Blue Chip A Wrestling Company ????? [Re: Harry L. LaMar] #237719 11/20/15 05:54 AM
A
Aaron Sweazy Offline
A
Originally Posted By: Harry L. LaMar
Lucas to answer your question about Blue Chip. Yes they are a wrestling company. Perhaps the best that Kansas has ever had. I have no idea how many bazziilin dollars worth of gear Gonz and crew have donated to Kansas Wrestlers! I will bet the ranch that no other company in Kansas can hold a candle to their support of Ks wrestling, ever. When Gonz first opened the company he would send gear to our kids that could not afford the gear, for free. that has always meant a lot to me,because I know what it takes to start up a company, and everybody you know has their handout. And he provided my wrestlers with an opportunity. Gonz was a champ in high school, a D1 Ivy school wrestler and should soon be a Ks hall of fame contributor!
Love ya Lucas but this should have been solved either over a cold one, or a headlock contest in Gonz s office! He would have bought the cold one, let you win the headlock, got your gear then bought you another cold one!
I hope you can settle this privately,
and blue chip can earn your biz again someday! Also Tell Gonz there better be a shirt in there for me, I am still growing and need an xxl.

Well said Coach LaMar...ditto on still growing here!

Yours in wrestling,

The Swayz
swayz.wrestling@gmail.com recruiting help, promoting the sport& more!
Re: Blue Chip A Wrestling Company ????? [Re: Aaron Sweazy] #237733 11/23/15 04:31 PM
I
insidetie Offline
I
We use Blue Chip for our middle school team and high school team. In addition to wrestling, we use them for both our soccer teams at the high school level. Nothing but good things. Granted, they get busy especially this time of year but the quality of gear is great and reasonably priced. I am sure they would remedy any problems you have.

Jerad Gorney
Assistant Wrestling Coach- GEHS
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Nate Naasz, RedStorm 

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 102 guests, and 1 spider.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
CorbinPickerill, ptv, Dane Edwards, Mikemacias, tcox
12298 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics35,932
Posts250,363
Members12,298
Most Online709
Nov 21st, 2011
Top Posters(All Time)