From KMP publisher, John Baetz

Each year I begin the work on Kansas Mat Preview with the best of intentions, to improve the quality of the product and get the magazine out prior to the season, however, the combination of the holiday season and the limited resources of my small company continues to make that goal more and more challenging to achieve.

My plan, for this year, is to again have Mat Preview be more of a mid-season update, and, I may even change the name of it to Kansas Mat Update, or Report, or something that reflects its publication date.

I'd like to apologize to the coaches of Kansas high school wrestling for my inability to get this publication to print in a more efficient manner. I'm not entirely certain I can continue to publish it going forward, and, perhaps in the future I could explore a more involved partnership with the KWCA, or some other business or organization who might be better equipped to grow this publication and provide something the Kansas Wrestling Community can be proud of.

Thank you for sending us preseason questionnaires, if you have updates to your original submission, feel free to e-mail them to me.

Let me know if you have any questions, and good luck to you, and your team, this season!

Sincerely,
John Baetz
Publisher, Kansas Mat Preview

Nate Naasz, NWCA
Communications/Marketing Coordinator
KWCA, President
LCWC, Director
nnaasz@nwca.cc