Wrestling Talk Forums supported
USA Wrestling-Kansas KWCA Wrestling Talk Forums supported & maintained by USA Wrestling-Kansas USAW USA Wrestling-Kansas 
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Big Guy Christmas camp!! #237726 11/20/15 07:46 PM
usawks1 Offline OP
OP Offline
Ottawa University
Big Men (170–285 lbs)
Wrestling Camp
Purpose: To show and give all wrestlers a level of training needed to compete at the next level. This camp will provide bigger wrestlers of all ages and levels an opportunity to learn high level techniques and drilling while reinforcing basics.
Ottawa University Wrestling Room
Ottawa University 1001 S. Cedar St. Ottawa, KS 66067
December 28, 2015 9:00 a.m.–1:00 p.m.
Registration Info
• $30 with USA Wrestling Card
• Make checks payable to Ottawa University (or cash at the door)
• Slots are open for the first 40 wrestlers
Please provide the following information and bring it with you to the camp
Student Name: ___________________________________________ School ________________________ Age _______ Medical Insurance Company___________________________ Policy #________________________________ Company Address :_________________________________________________________________________________ Policy Owner_________________ Allergies?_________________________ Medications_________________________ Parent/Guardian name & phone in case of emergency:_________________________________________
Waiver and Release
I, the undersigned, hereby certify that I am the parent or legal guardian of the camper. In consideration of my application being accepted, I, intending to be legally bound, do hereby, for myself, my heirs, executors and administrator, waive, release, and forever discharge any and all rights and claims for damages, which I may have or assign which may hereafter accrue to me against Ottawa University and instructors for any and all damages which may be sustained or suffered by me in connection with my association with, or participation in, and for arising out of my traveling to or returning from Ottawa University Big Guy Wrestling Camp to be participated on the grounds of Ottawa University. The camp directors have permission to seek medical attention for my child, and I grant permission for the implementation of appropriate medical treatment in event of injury or sickness. I hereby certify that my child is physically fit to participate in an active wrestling camp and that I know of no physical impairments which would limit participation.
I hereby certify that I have read and fully understand this waiver of liability.
Parent/Guardian signature _____________________________Home (______) ________________________ Cell (______) _________________ Work (______) _______________________ Additional Contact in Case of Emergency ______________________________________

Are you making a POSITIVE difference in the life of kids?

Randy Hinderliter
USAW Kansas
KWCA Rep/Coaches Liaison
Ottawa University Volunteer Assistant
Re: Big Guy Christmas camp!! [Re: usawks1] #237748 11/24/15 06:14 PM
usawks1 Offline OP
OP Offline
This clinic is cancelled. We have been told by the PTB that this is not allowed.

Are you making a POSITIVE difference in the life of kids?

Randy Hinderliter
USAW Kansas
KWCA Rep/Coaches Liaison
Ottawa University Volunteer Assistant

Moderated by  Nate Naasz, RedStorm 

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 99 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Dane Edwards, Mikemacias, tcox, Coach Lueders, forty
12296 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics35,911
Posts250,304
Members12,296
Most Online709
Nov 21st, 2011
Top Posters(All Time)