Camp Numbers are increasing rapidly with kids ranging from all ages (youth to highschool) there's still plenty of time before we begin so come on out and let's get better...

Due to the cancellation of Southern plains wrestling camp, I will be hosting a smaller version of the southern plains camp Right here in Wichita along with a few special guest you don't want to miss. "Wichita Prep Camp" Making Future Stars day by day.
The camp will be Freestyle/Greco heavy as preparation for future tournaments, but a folkstyle wrestlers can benefit from this camp as well.
The camp times will be 9 am to 6 pm. Technique, conditioning, and live situational wrestling will be the main focus.
The camp will be in Wichita May 31 to June 3 ( 6/3 will be morning only) at Dellrose Church off of 14th and N. Oliver.
We will wrestle matches,simulate match situations, practice positioning, and learn alot of valuable technique! The camp will have two southern plains refs to do matches and learn from.
The cost is only 100.00 and may include a TShirt. I myself will be in Dodge for coaching.
For more information call Charles knox 316 806 6289 or contact my self at 316 807 5246....or find me on facebook if that works better.. Tell a friend to tell a friend AND let's make strives to get better as a whole city and state. Everyone is welcome! Thank you for everything, see you all soon!