Wrestling Talk Forums supported
USA Wrestling-Kansas KWCA Wrestling Talk Forums supported & maintained by USA Wrestling-Kansas USAW USA Wrestling-Kansas 
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
TOP City Wrestling Summer League Opening Night #241501 06/10/16 01:29 PM
Patrick Kelly Offline OP
OP Offline
A special thanks to all involved that made the kick-off of the 2016 TOP City Wrestling Summer League a success. We have been running the league for six years. For the first time we have over 100 wrestlers registered. The outstanding facilities at Seaman Middle School made opening night even more special. Come join us for the remaining three Thursdays in June.
Click for video

Coach Kelly

Patrick Kelly
Head Wrestling Coach
Seaman High School
Re: TOP City Wrestling Summer League Opening Night [Re: Patrick Kelly] #241502 06/10/16 03:32 PM
M
Mark J Stanley Offline
M

Re: TOP City Wrestling Summer League Opening Night [Re: Mark J Stanley] #241627 07/01/16 12:04 PM
M
Mark J Stanley Offline
M
As we close out the month of June, I would like to thank all those who competed in the 2016 TOP City Summer League. It was a successful year filled with many firsts. It was the first year hosting at our new Middle School allowing us to put down more mats giving our competitors and fans a less crowded experience. We also added a Middle School division this year (6th, 7th, and 8th grade). I believe the event(s) were a huge success, largely due to the volunteer support structure in place to set up/teardown and run the tournament operations in a well organized manner. The volunteers and fan base of this event need a huge pat on the back….thank you.

I would like to take the time to acknowledge the award winning teams and individuals. Complete individual results can be found at www.trackwrestling.com under the event name TOP City. Because of our unique formula for figuring team points it will take me some time to get a full accounting done…but when I do I will post them here.

On to July…there are many national events coming up and I want to wish all of those wrestling much success in representing the State of KS. I would like to put in a plug and encourage you to sign up for the Sunflower State Games on July 9th hosted at Seaman High School…it is sure to be another superb event and great opportunity for you to continue to insert some live matches into your summer training plan.

Middle School Team Champion
Lansing MS
Camden Maestas
Grayson Sonntag
Lane Gates
Gabriel Bailey
Kobi Lawrence
Chris Bizzle

Middle School All League Team
Conner Gilliand – JR Fired Up (Holton)
Konnor Tannahill – JR Fired Up (Holton)
Chris Bizzle – Lansing MS
Gabriel Bailey – Lansing MS
Rayden Wilson – Seaman MS

Most Falls
Konnor Tannahil – 9 Falls – JR Fired Up (Holton)

Outstanding Wrestler
Konnor Tannahil – 9 Falls – JR Fired Up (Holton)

High School Team Champion
Fired Up (Holton)
Kolby Roush
Coulter Bisel
Cael Jackson
Tyler Price
Jameson Lutz
Tel Wittmer
Kyler Tannahill

High School All League Team
Bryce Gfeller – Rossville
Tyler Price – Fired Up (Holton)
Christopher Gleason – Mission Valley
Riley McCall – Blue Valley Southwest
Dawson Podlena – Navy (Seaman)
Kahil Austin – Lansing
Gavin Carter – Washburn Rural
Kolby Roush – Fired Up (Holton)
Caemen Blake – Outlaws (Topeka High)
Dray Podlena – Navy (Seaman)

Most Falls
Gavin Carter – 14 Falls – Washburn Rural

Outstanding Wrestler
Tyler Price – Fired Up (Holton)

Last edited by Mark J Stanley; 07/01/16 03:02 PM.

Moderated by  Nate Naasz, RedStorm 

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 78 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
CorbinPickerill, ptv, Dane Edwards, Mikemacias, tcox
12298 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics35,928
Posts250,350
Members12,298
Most Online709
Nov 21st, 2011
Top Posters(All Time)