Coaches and Parents. Oct 7-9th i'll have a 3 day camp for 8-12th graders. Please let all your your BEST kids know about this. State placers and state champs are realistically the caliber of kids that are good enough to compete at the college ranks, whether it's D1, D2, naia, etc.
I have Mizzou and Nebraska sending coaches, as well as some D2, Naia programs. In time I hope to make this a viable camp to help kids get recognized, and get on the coaches short list of potential recruits.
Lastly, college coaches communicate quite often with each other. I coached college for 9 years, and I got some of my best kids and leads from calling my buddies who were also coaches. So any wrestler that makes a good impression on a few of the coaches that are present can have a big impact. I appreciate the help.

Schedule:
Oct 7-9
Friday check in 5:30-7. First session 7-9
Saturday 9-11:30, 2:30-4:30, 7-9
Sunday 9-11:30

Fee is 190, and includes food and their overnight stay. I have a remodeled 6000 sq foot wrestling facility in Holt, Mo; 30 min N of downtown Kansas City. So it's a great location. 7710 Se Moore Dr, Holt, Mo 64048

All info is on www.tonypurler.com.

thanks for the help.