A time of taking inventory of the blessings in our lives. As one of those blessings, I count the close bound family we call Kansas wrestling. Among my prayers for all of you is the highest prayer of all. The realized recognition that there is one Creator. That heaven is real. I pray that each one of us takes time to set our minds solely on Him and think about our eternal future...

The Lord Jesus Christ...

The first time He came, a star marked His arrival. The next time He comes, all the stars of heaven will fall, and the whole of heaven will collapse. The first time He came, wise men and shepherds brought Him gifts. The next time He comes, He will bring the gifts, the rewards for His people. The first time He came, there was no room for Him in a small inn. The next time He comes, His glory will fill the entire earth. The first time He came, just a few attended His arrival. The next time He comes, every eye will see Him. The first time He came as a helpless baby. The second time, He comes as the sovereign king and judge over all.

Blessings this day, this weekend and in the new year!

Chief

Eric Johnson

Acts 4:12