We're getting closer and closer to the start of the 2019-20 season, and it's time to get some Bronze Certification Clinics scheduled. I'm working on getting a list of possible dates when I'd be available to travel across the state to teach a class. My goal is to offer at least 1 clinic in each district, and to try to get them taken care of prior to 6-Under and Elementary State.

Keep an eye on this thread on the talk forums, the USAWKS Coaches Development website (https://www.usawks.org/page/show/953350-coaches), and the Coaches Development Facebook Page (www.facebook.com/USAWKSCoachesEd/) for more information.

I have tentative clinics that will be held in districts 1 and 3, but need clubs to volunteer to host in Districts 2 and 4. Host sites need to have table space for coaches to work, along with WiFi access, projector, and sound system. The host club will need to provide a light lunch for coaches, but we pass a hat around during lunch to collect funds to off-set the cost of the meal. Sundays are typically the only day I can offer clinics due to my high school and club coaching schedule. I arrive around 9:00am, open doors for registration and check-in for coaches at 9:30am, and start the class around 10:00am. We usually wrap up by 5:00pm or so, depending on how talkative everyone gets.

If you're interested in hosting a clinic, please let me know by emailing me at bovairdr@usd416.org.

Thanks!

Gifted Teacher
Head Wrestling Coach, Louisburg High School
Director of Coaches Development, USAWKS