Lets get things underway here in Kansas...The Hillsboro Wrestling Club will be hosting their 17th Annual Hillsboro Takedown Tournament. It will be on Saturday, December 5th. This is a great early season tournament for wrestlers of all abilities. Our primary goal is to get every wrestler 3 matches in a four-man round robin format where we try to separate novice and more experienced wrestlers. I recently emailed the tournament flyer to the Juby's and a link is available in the calendar of tournaments. Please note that we do not place wrestlers into specific weight classes, but rather just pair them up according to age division, actual weight, then separate them by ability level and wrestling club where possible.

With this being the first tournament of the season for most, please double check ages & weights prior to sending entries. We have had some delays in the past trying to make corrections with the round robin format to still try to get the most matches possible for each wrestler.

If you have questions, feel free to PM me or email me at scott.ohare@usd410.net . We look forward to hosting you & your club on December 5th.

Last edited by Coach O'Hare; 11/22/15 04:08 AM.

Respect Every Man--Fear NONE!