I am getting updates from someone at the tourney on the Labette results. The intermat site isn't keeping up with much other than the NCAAs. I am hoping they will update and try to get us some live scores tomorrow. I know they all wrestled well, Nassau is tough. They are currently #2 in NJCAA DIII (the non scholarship schools) and it sounds like they are better than that. I know Morgan won 4-2 and I think Yust was 5-3? Hynick looked tough at 49, and Ward is still coming on strong. Not sure on all the scores. It sounded like there were some "Unfortunate" calls, but they didn't affect any outcomes. About all I know...

Oh...

The commentators on the Live Sports Video webcast made note of K-States NWCA club team and the efforts to re-instate wrestling at K-State. They segued into the strength of Kansas wrestlers and the fact the state has produced a lot of great wrestlers. They made note of Melvin Douglas and attempted to recall his Olympic and World Championship accolades. They also noted Zach Robertson and his accolades as well as his current training to make the Olympic team.

It was nice to hear all of that on a broadcast of the NWCA National Duels!