I am fairly new to this sport and I think the point to all of this is that as a whole this use to be a family sport but now the thing I think it is missing is loyalty. People change clubs and move from one to another constantly. The people that I have spoken to have nothing good to say about the club they left. To me that is not the way it should be. It is okay to leave a club or join a new one or even make your own but dose it really have to be because of drama. Why dose the drama have to continue once you have left. Most of the time when someone leaves a club or what ever it doesn't really have anything to with the children involved, it has to do with the adults that can't seem to get along. I hope this has not offended anyone it is not my purpose. I just want people to stop and think about what all has been said here and then maybe use some of the good advice.
With all of that said I have meet some wonderful and some not so wonderful people just like in any other sport. This truly is an amazing sport and makes the children involved in it truly amazing children. I feel very privileged that my child has chosen this and that I get to be a part of it.