It's a beautiful morning in Fargo, ND! The temp right now in 66 but will rise to a balmy 82!!

For once (knocking on my head) we've had very mild weather the entire trip so far. Of course the 100's of hanging flower baskets that NDSU has lining their streets are flourishing. They always look good but this year they do look great.

Still, there is a lot of construction. We have a sidewalk and street crew working just outside our dorm. They start at 7 am and go until at least 7 pm. Those of you that have been reading for years are aware that I've often praised Fargo for their tremendous sidewalks ... and that still is the case!

The Student Union has gone through a complete rehab. Even the FargoDome has gone through extensive additions. It truly is quite a complex.

The arena itself is beyond dreams! On the floor, they can hold 23 mats, a head table that probably accomodates 75, and a media table that handles 20. Still, it does not feel crowded!! I truly wish we had something half that size back home.

The Cadet Freestylers have weighed in and wrestling starts at 9:30 am. In Greco, the youngers had 6 All-Americans. That included a National Champion!

How many All-Americans will we have in Freestyle ... will there be a National Champ?

Conservatively ... my estimate is 6 or 7 AA's ... and 1 National Champ! Here's to hoping I miss ... low!!

Are you making a POSITIVE difference in the life of kids?

Randy Hinderliter
USAW Kansas
KWCA Rep/Coaches Liaison
Ottawa University Volunteer Assistant