Well I must put my 2 cents in on this topic. To the opening comment on this subject, You must not be very involved with your club as far as tournament goes, or you would know all the cost associated with such. I help start a club a few years again and within the club we decided to have a fundraiser that we called for the kids. I beleive it was selling the casey's pizza cards, you sell them for $10 and club get $5 and the other $5 goes back to casey's. This is how it works if Sam sold 20 cards - thats $100 profit. The 100 went into club money, however on a tracking sheet Sam's starting balance is $100, lets say sam wants to go to parsons tournament entry fee is $15, that 15 comes off the $100. At each time money is deducted the parent has to sign, and will always know how much is the account for their child. We only allow the money to be used for tournament entry fee's. Any left over money at the end of the season is the club's. We don't carry it over from year to year. This money not only helps the parents but also helps out the club. And your club can choose to let parents use it for club shirts, pictures, whatever the club decides. We have since are with another club, and got this club to do this also. If any club would like more info on this just let me know, I would be glad to help.