It looks like our line up is set. Please get me your paperwork ASAP. My email is dal@matteck.com / my fax is 316-942-3519. You can mail me your check - 9915 W 21st Suite A / Wichita, KS 67205.

If you need the forms, they are available in the calender section of this site under Elementary Duals.

We will be leaving Thursday at 1:00 from Will Cokeley's Autoexchange in Lawrence. The address is 1225 E. 23rd Street. Please be there at 12:30 so we have time to get loaded up and be on the road by 1:00. We will be taking two large vans. Each kid will be assigned to one of the two vans and they will be expected to ride in their assigned van during travel for the entire trip. I have 5 dads who will help with the chaparoning, driving, etc. We will assign 4 kids per hotel room. We will pass out the singlets, shorts and shirts once we arrive in Fremont. Weigh in is from 5:00 to 8:00 Thursday night. After weighin, we will go eat.

The kids should only need money for food at lunch and dinner. The hotel has a good continental breakfast that includes hot items - biscuits and gravy, sausage, bacon, eggs.

Thanks,
Dal

Dal Eck
dal@matteck.com
316-641-4913