Here's a little help for your rankings Coach Brown.

At 103, who has Brendon Lewis of Lyons beaten to be ranked ahead of a returning state qualifier like Colt Skillman of Burlington? Skillman split matches with Cario of Horton last year and took 2nd at Kid's State to Bonilla of Goddard.

At 112, who has Kody Cox of Lyons beaten to be ranked ahead of a returning state placer like Clint Solis of Bluestem? I'm not sure but I think Cox did not place at the Minneapolis Tournament. Solis has been beaten by Kasey Biddle of Central Burden twice this year but took 6th at state last year at 112. Cox also lost to Steven Howard of Eureka and Solis head to head last year at the state and regional tournaments respectively.

At 119, Randy Regnier of Marion beat Weston Penn of Minneapolis 8-5 in a dual. Regnier took 1st at the Hesston Tournament. I believe Hunter Stalford of Caney is a sophomore.

At 130, I believe that Dalton Davis of Lakin is a junior.

At 152, Thomas Rachow of Phillipsburg beat Landon Keiswetter 7-5 in OT at a dual. Rachow finished 3rd at Osborne while Kinderknecht of Ellis took 2nd. Keiswetter pinned Bainter of Hoxie at the Goodland Tournament to help with your rankings. Delgado finished behind Keiswetter at St. Francis taking 3rd to Keiswetter's 1st. At this moment I'd rank this weight as follows:

1. Sage Thimmesch-Garden Plain-12
2. Dillon Kinderknecht-Ellis-12
3. Thomas Rachow-Phillipsburg
4. Landon Keiswetter-Norton-11
5. Lorenzo Delgado-Goodland-12
6. Dylan Bainter-Hoxie-11

However, 5 of the ranked wrestlers that I would rank are in the same regional, so someone will not even make it to state. This would move a guy like Kyle White of Horton into the rankings ahead of Bainter.

At 160, Adam Pineau of Pleasant Ridge is a returning state qualifier at the same weight. He went 2-2 at state making it to the blood round. Pineau finished first at the Sabetha Tournament.

At 171, Zane Perez of Norton beat Paul Starr of Goodland 10-2 in the finals at St. Francis.

At 189, Castlebury of Douglass beat Lowe of Eureka head to head in a dual 11-7. Even though McKenna of Norton has jumped a couple of weight classes to 189, he is a returning state placer at 145 which should count for something criteria wise.

At 215, Daniel Youngers of Garden Plain beat Tyler White of Cimarron at the Hoisington Tournament.

From the results I've seen these wrestlers have yet to have wrestled at their ranked weight class. I'll list their current weight. Hunter Stalford is a 125, Jesse Brown of Flint Hills is at 130 or 135, Josh Corman of Minneapolis is at 130, Danny Floyd of Osborne is at 140, Adam Klein of Minneapolis is at 152. However, this could change as wrestlers are allowed to recertify after the initial December 22nd deadline.