Contrarian makes a good point.
Wrestling is the greatest sport in part because it is all inclusive. It dosn't matter if you are 103 pounds or 285 pounds. It dosn't matter if you are handicapped or what color you are or what religion you are. It doesn't matter if you're the son (or daughter) of a doctor, lawyer or Chief. When you lace up your shoes and put on your headgear, it's about how you carry yourself on the mat. How you represent whoever your team, state, country, family or god is determined on the mat. Everything is equal in that regards. How you choose to practice your sport, or religion is reflected in how you handle yourself. The mat is not the place to practice your religion- it's a place to represent your values and your god. I don't want people wrestling in my church- they shouldn't 'practice' their religion on the mat. Demonstrate your values by how you carry yourself and how you interact with your coaches, teammates and competitors. That tells me more about your values than if you practice a ritual important to you out of its perspective venue. Be inclusive not exclusive. Show it on the mat.