ok guys lets get away from the way things used to be. nothing is the way it used to be. i just heard someone say i went to greatbend for that medal. well its not any different these days but the awards are just that much nicer. the kids wrestle their butts of to get those. thats what we all want. nothing really has to change to run a series except we need to find out what tournaments will be those that keep track of those series points. nobody has to change anything else about their tournament. the one thing that may change is rather than 20 dollars it might be 25 or instead of 15 maybe 20. i dont think we need to give away the farmhouse for it. maybe a nice jacket for each kid would be ok and it doesnt have to be called the triple crown. it could be called the kansas series champion. all i am trying to do is give the kids more incentive to wrestle their best at every tournament. wrestling 2 matches vs. the same kids is not getting them there. my son wrestled 5 tournaments this year that he only got 2 matches. sorry if this pisses off some of those smaller tournaments but i would rather pay 5 dollars extra and wrestle 4-6 good matches than wrestle 2.

Scott Bockover