I choose not to do freestyle and greco cause the wrestling season is already too darn long. We start football in august, sept., October and partially in November. Wrestling for us starts in October so we are already over lapping that. We also play basketball during wrestling then baseball starts in march through the first part of July. That gives my kid about a month off from sports to just be a 9 year old kid. I let my kid do all these sports just in case in the future he decides he doesnt want to do the other ones and has something to fall back on. I feel sorry for those kids that are forced to wrestle 10-11 months out of the year because if they choose not to wrestle or dont have a highschool program at that time what do they have to fall back on. I will support freestyle and greco if my son ever decides he wants to try it or it doesnt conflict with everything else. I have 5 kids and have to make room for all of it. Those of you that do freestyle and greco thats great and hope you enjoy it. That really doesnt have anything to do with what the series is about. All the series is doing is giving the kids that little extra thing to wrestle that much harder for. I cant see why thats a problem. I watch some of you on here not wanting it while your coaching and you coach competatively so why would you not want that little extra effort from your wrestlers. lets see put a big steak out in front of you coaches then put a hamburger out there. which one are you going to use the extra effort to get. thats the point.

Scott Bockover