well sporto you need to change your name to negative -o. everytime someone has an idea all you ever do is say it wont work. do you sit in your practice room and tell your coaches and kids no that wont work. instead of tearing up everyones ideas why dont you sit on that butt of yours and think of ways to make others ideas actually work. then maybe everyone on here will think your such an idiot all the time. I am going to say this one last time. Adding a series to the equation is only adding maybe 5 dollars to 3-6 tournaments that already run every year. those other tournaments will still have a chance to run theirs cause not all the kids will go to the tournament just for the series. I think those that already dont like the idea will be the ones. I guess im not sure on why you think it wont work and all your negative attitude toward this but like i explained before. you put the big bling in front of the kid you get him to wrestle harder in return makes him better in return hopefully makes the other kids better. you throw out something small and you dont get his best every time. you can argue about the freestyle and greco is the way to go. well if it was earlier you would probably get more kids involved in that as well.

Scott Bockover