its not all about the bling for me but that does make a huge difference to the kid. its kinda funny how the biggest and best tournaments in kansas give the best bling and have the toughest wrestling. so say its not about the bling but to the kids it makes a difference. Chad you and I know that its about the competition but the young kids really dont understand that like we do. Yes you can sit there and say you teach them its not about the bling. So next year ask your kid if he wants to go to another tournament the same weekend as one of the bigger tournaments. tell him what the awards are and tell me what he says. All I am trying to say is the series will help alot of kids wrestle that much harder because it is about the competition. That kid will not want another kid to beat him out in points. That in return will make for better matches and the kids get better. Why is that so hard to understand. Chad explain to me why you think Kansas wrestling will suffer. Like Spexy said it suffers because its a too darn long and half the tournaments you go to you get stuck wrestling 2 matches.

Scott Bockover