Originally Posted By: sportsfan02
Originally Posted By: HEADUP

now we're going to have 2 class 4a brackets.

NO, we are not!

Originally Posted By: HEADUP
it's too darned expensive,

So the solution is, create more expensive tournaments which in turn put the less costly tournaments out of business? OOOOOOOK

still haven't heard a proposal sportsfan, beeson came up with one. cut out clubs, equally as crazy as calling existing tournaments a series. how do we keep from running the little guy out of business?

in case you haven't figured it out i really don't care if there is a series or not, i want competition. in the past few years it (competition) has dwindled to only a select few tourneys.

i never said create any more expensive tournaments, and only saw one proposal to raise entry fees.

again you mis-read.

what i am looking for is people who are complaining, to offer up some suggestions. my son is 5 and i don't want things to be screwed up too bad when he is 12.

i have done this now for about 15 years and seen ups and downs. but this year was by far the worst for tournaments being cancelled.

so how do we fix it?

bringing up the same old excuses, just doesn't cut it for me, sorry, it never will.

give me some suggestions, i have a few of my own, but am looking further. please offer up some positive feedback.

"with attitude, will, and some spirit"