Originally Posted By: sportsfan02
Originally Posted By: HEADUP

give me some suggestions, i have a few of my own, but am looking further. please offer up some positive feedback.

As long as you and others are ONLY interested in looking for the "competition", there is no answer. People of that ilk will continue to take their wrestlers out of state or in some cases just out of district, to the detriment of the rest. There are other ways to find "competition", as we have noted, like wrestling up in age or weight. But the fact is, the trophy/bling hunters would never consider those options.

again you misread, i am the one who said i was upset with the kids in my club for going to maize. they went for belts, and found competition. the second part i can live with, and trust me we wrestle up in age so much, most people challenge birth certificates when we show up to subs. i am not only interested in competition you seem to have a bad case of selective reading.

give me a solution to the dying tournaments.

if not you are the problem so we will pass you by, actually it's probably already happened. you are in denial.

"with attitude, will, and some spirit"