chad I did say i went to cliff keen and tulsa. went 0-2 at cliff keen. placed 5th at tulsa. placed first at ted anderson that also had several of okies best. so yes my son has been there and beat an oklahoma state champion at the wichita classic. I didnt say anything about what tournaments have to be set in stone for the series. those were just some of the tournaments that i can think of that the best kids travel to. I also think one of the tournaments on the east side of the state could turn into an eastern kansas classic then we have west, central and east covered. why not have most of them in the center of the state where its a fair drive from all directions to save on that expensive gas. i will be making the trip back to some of those big tournaments next season as I will have 2 sons wrestling and both on the bottom side of age groups. i cant speak for everyone else but for me the series sounds like it would be worth a try. if it works then great. if it doesnt then will it kill kansas wrestling in one year. if it hasnt killed oklahoma in how many years they have been running it then i cant see it killing it in kansas. first off nobody even knows if those tournaments would even say yes to be part of the series anyways. im sure that would be the first step as to getting what tournaments would even be part of it.

Scott Bockover