Originally Posted By: Beeson

Three of the six tournaments would be in District 2? The other three Districts would hold one tournament. That sounds like a lot of travel for the other three districts.

Why should you care. According to the schedule you posted
(and it is a tough schedule)!!
But isnt it funny how 1/3 of that regular season schedule is out of state and they only leave district 2 once for Salina. Maybe the other three districts are willing to travel cause its the only way they are going to get to see the studs from AC cause they sure don't go to them!

Originally Posted By: bockman
i dont want to be like them i want to beat them.

Originally Posted By: Beeson
Then you need to go where they are: The Kickoff, Tulsa, USJOC, etc. You can't beat them if you don't wrestle them.

I see that rule applies to the OK competition but where is all the travel around KS? How does all your travel south and not North East or West improve KS wrestling?

Now just for the record...
Our clubs schedule looks very similar!
But Im telling you that is what killed the 10u 110 D2 kids this year at state. If I had to bet I would of said that all 4 of them would of placed. But instead we ran into Hanzlick and Boman from Hosington and Liberal.
They were no where on our radar and Boman destroied EVERYONE.
Spencer and Jasean ran close with Hanzlick but in the end he was better that day.

Next year, Im getting out of my box and Im going to find the tournaments that those far away kids are going to.
AND
Im going to try to find a way to intice some of them to come to us as well.
I would hope that a series would intice EVERYONE in KS to get out of their own sand box and walk around the yard (KS) a little more.
Is there a cost to it? Yes! But thats the price of our sport!