Originally Posted By: BLT
Originally Posted By: Beeson

Three of the six tournaments would be in District 2? The other three Districts would hold one tournament. That sounds like a lot of travel for the other three districts.

Why should you care? According to the schedule you posted
(and it is a tough schedule)!!
But isnt it funny how 1/3 of that regular season schedule is out of state and they only leave district 2 once for Salina.

I don't see what is funny about that. What I do find sad is you putting a spin on this to make it look how you want. 1/3 of our regular season is out of state? Did you notice that 3 of the 5 tournaments you are crying about are before there are any Kansas tournaments.

As far as leaving District 2 only once for Salina. I'm sorry, but we believe in supporting the clubs that support our Tournament. The clubs of District 2. I guess if you would like we could miss Haysville next year and travel out of District on that date.

Quote:
Maybe the other three districts are willing to travel cause its the only way they are going to get to see the studs from AC cause they sure don't go to them!

Except for a few clubs I did not see alot of traveling from the other Districts either. They were doing the same thing, supporting their Districts. Nobody is forcing you to do anything. You can travel as much as you want or as little as you want. This schedule works for us.

Quote:
Is there a cost to it? Yes! But thats the price of our sport!

And I will choose where I spend that money. I can guarantee it wont be on the series. Our schedule will not change much next year. We will probably add "Sprawl", and exchange another Districts tournament for Haysville. Just trying to walk around the yard, and I know you are for that.

Unnecessary Roughness is Necessary