it improves it by having the best kids at the same tournament within the borders of kansas. thats how it helps kansas wrestling. enough with taking a small part here and a small part there to try and tear this thread up. when i first heard about the series i was all for it. now after all the discussion i have mixed thoughts on it. like head up says how the hell can you say it will not work if you have never even attempted it. if you dont want to do it then dont but dont sit there and say it doesnt work because its a fact that other states have done it and made it successful. those are the same states that are ahead of kansas at the highschool national level. im not saying that the series is the reason for that but there are some people that are trying to make a difference and others bitching about everything instead of doing something about it. if your with it then i say help out with your thoughts. if your against it then just dont do it. its that simple. but to say it will not make kansas wrestling better by putting the best kids together and giving that little something more to wrestle that much harder for will make it better. traveling 2-4 hours and getting 2 matches that may or may not be tough is not making kansas wrestling better. i am finally finished with this topic. i will still wrestle the same tournaments as we always have because the series probably wouldnt change that anyways.

Scott Bockover