Originally Posted By: BLT
Wow Chad...
I didn't think when we PMd each other the other day that we were going to take this personal. I get the impression that you have.

Just don't be petty and do it cause you disagree with someone over a talk fourm issue.

Sorry, I just needed to get your attention. After I said we might schedule another tournament on your date, I called and let one of your coaches know that I had every intention of going to Haysville next year. My point is, which tournament would I have to scratch off of our schedule to chase the series points? Would that be fair to them, just because they weren't part of the series? How did you feel when you thought we would be dropping your tournament? Your feelings were hurt and you knew your club was going to miss out on our entry fees. This is one of the reasons why I am against the series. If your not part of the series, your tournament will suffer.

We will be at Haysville next year. No hard feelings big guy. Just wanted you to see what a series could do to tournaments and friendships.

Unnecessary Roughness is Necessary