Just a question- has any of you guys that are posting on this thread had kids that wanted to win the oklahoma points series championship? and why don't we have several of our kansas tournie's involved in their series to start with? maybe to get some okies up here wrestling? can't hurt us at all? and im sure jerry scott would be glad to help us? could be kinda a dual state thing - I know he would help us, I've spoke with him about it. Some kids like to chase the points thing. The series thing is not a bad thing - you can partipate if you want, but you dont have to play either. Seems like if you only wrestle in kansas you see the same faces every weekend anyhow. And just for beeson - my kid liked the hoody and stocking cap they gave out for the winners. He liked the bling! What kid wouldn't like it. We had no issue paying one dollar more for the entry fee to a series tournie, whether or not my kid won. The series is an incentive for SOME kids - but it doesnt mean you'll be a state champion @ the end of the season.

Last edited by birddog; 04/10/10 03:20 AM. Reason: gramer