so I take it that the triple crown wasnt ever made up. tell me how many kids that went to state are actually playing baseball and freestyle and greco. those numbers drop off dramatically so does that take away the achievements for those kids. why call it a triple crown if half the best kids in the state dont even do freestyle or greco. just a handful. i say lets do the points series or make freestyle and greco at a time that all kids can enjoy it and not have to take time out for other sports. I dont take time out of my wrestling to do all these other sports. Like I have said before you have to let your kid learn how to be a kid at some point in time and doing 3 sports all year long doesnt seem to give that kid enough time to learn how to be a kid. Yes I have tried not to post on this again but I guess I dont see some of your points your addressing by saying freestyle this and freestyle that. How many colleges wrestle freestyle. Do you get a college scholarship by wrestling freestyle or folkstyle. I had a coach that has been around along time tell me that my kid should wrestle folkstyle through the freestyle season and see what happens. Not saying freestyle is not good but I dont see it as important as folkstyle.

Scott Bockover