Originally Posted By: Beeson
Isn't it funny how we need to do something to improve Kansas wrestling, but the answer can't be to get involved with Freestyle and Greco.

FYI...
We tried freestyle a few years back and did not like the club and at the time there was nothing else close to us. Then my son got the baseball bug. I would do it differently but it is what makes him happy.
I dont know what it would take to promote FS GR more in this state. But I do think a series would promote folkstyle.
And its not something I am just making up. Its something already being done SUCCESSFULLY elsewhere and I thought we could use that template and add a little KS to it and make it even better. MAYBE I AM WRONG!

Originally Posted By: Beeson
Because there is no real sacrifice. The kid doesn't have to dedicate more time into the sport. They just need to go to different tournaments, tougher tournaments.

I think YOU were the one that said kids dont need to wrestle the best every weekend...
If the series worked like it was intended then you would be wrestling the best of the best every weekend, you would have to dedicate more time to the sport to stay on top and ALL of that is considered sacrifice!