I agree with you guys but in my case I have 5 kids total. They all play several different sports throughout the year. I have to make time for those other kids at the same time and therefore dont have the time to do fs and gr the way its set up now. I know im not the only one in this situation cause there are alot of catholics out there with large families. I would love to have the time to be able to fit it in but it wont be fair to the other kids on his baseball team to miss practice for that to go to fs and gr practice. thats just my situation. I am all for those who can find time for it. most of those that do it dont have the same situation as i do. Im happy for them and wish them the best of luck. My son was a state champion and he doesnt do fs and gr. He also played basketball in the middle of wrestling season and missed quite a few wrestling practices. The sky is the limit for my son and its up to him to decide when he will do fs and gr. But for now he asks me to take him fishing, dad lets go camping, dad lets go ride go-carts. thats whats important to me and he is having fun being a kid and enjoying his time off from wrestling. Once again that is just my situation and not everyones.

Scott Bockover