I do understand the with large families and other sports and fishing, camping and so on. Of my two boys only one does GR/FS and he would rather do GR/FS than Folkstyle. He does a very nice job of working with the other 9 players on his baseball team. Wife and I had him work out a plan so he would not hurt his baseball team by wrestling. The small town comments are justified but alot of us in Kansas have the same problems with having the enough kids or driving to play sports weather its wrestling, baseball football or what ever. Right now by two boys don't even play for the same small town in baseball (one plays in our town and the other plays in a town 25 miles away). To tie this back into wrestling and the series; when I can drive two hours and find tough competition (The Witchita area, Salina, Hays I don't see the need to create a seris where I have to drive further to wrestle in series tournaments or tell my wrestler no you can't compete in the series. How does do this help Kansas wrestling? Yes I know my son is not a state placer in Folkstyle but is a past state champion and state placer in GR/FS (the two styles he prefers) does that mean he should not be included? and how would creating a series help make him better in Folkstyle?

Andrew Steele
ford69f100@yahoo.com