Sportsfan
I understand people are involved in this sport year round and are working to make it better.
But the four issues I asked are important ones and like Chad even said the weight class one gets swept by every year.
Does the weight class issue effect ME or MY CHILD. NO but it has effected wrestlers that I coach and other good wrestlers around the state. I think it is a valid issue and I try to support it getting resolved.
The series idea has already been proven to work. It has created some of the biggest or TOUGHEST tournaments that OK has to offer. Yes I know the WOW series are the kings of OK but you look in JOC and Mustang and those are some good tournaments in its self.

I could just throw my hands in the air and walk away from this but I feel like it is our duty to try to give back to the sport that has given so much to us.

If the series idea happens it is one that is open to participation or not. Its not something that will be forced down your throat. If it works then eventually you will feel compelled to go cause that's where all the best competition will be but it will be you choice not to.

Here in the weeks to come there will be another thread with the details of the series idea. That thread will be looking for feedback as well. I really think that if we work together we can make a series that can benefit the whole state.