Been away for a few days, so haven't finished reading the thread to see if anyone else said this: USJOC wasn't always a series tourney was it? The series is not waht makes Mustang a decent tourney, the location is. Central OK. Ted Anderson tourney has been around a long time,but the series didn't make it great, its location and timing, pretty early in the year for KS gets quite a few KS kids.

And by the way, I believe, way back early on in this thread, it was hijacked. I think back to that post by some mom that said "great idea, and let's call the winner an All American".

I reacted to it as did many others. If we focus on BLT's attempt to get KS' best kids together more often, we might like the idea a little more. If I were to support it, it still would have to be just a small 3 tourney series, so the little tourneys didn't get swallowed up. Again, I have had many of our kids win that OK series, but more often than not, if you go down and win 3 or 4 tourneys, you don't have to go anymore, you have the points wrapped up.

Last edited by doug747; 04/18/10 12:36 PM.