Hey Hossus would you like to move to Wichita. We could use a football player. lol. now that should get the recruitment arguement started. All I can say is everyone has an idea what they want. Now its up to those people to do what they want. Its too bad when someone steps up to try and make a difference you have others that want to shoot it down without even giving it a chance because it wasnt something they thought of. I think we all want the same thing and that is our kids to be the best they can but dont think everyone wants to put in the effort to make it happen. yes fs and gr would be good but not every kid can wrestle that due to other sports. those of you that do fit it in awesome for you and i bet 4 out of 5 of them only have 1 or 2 kids. Yes Steele you have however many and you might be the exception. Keep up the good work Lance and hope you guys make this happen and make it successful that way whoever said it wont work can pat you on the back and say they were wrong. only way it wont work is if everyone keeps talking down on it.

Scott Bockover