Originally Posted By: A. Steele
I fully understand that everyone is busy and some have multiply kids do other sports than wrestling. Just tell me how the seris will make Kansas wrestling better without taking away from the current triple crown award. I do not want to see an award that takes away from the FAMILIES that make GR/FS work for their kids who are trying for the current triple crown. If you explain that then I will let everyone else fight this out without my two cents.

Andrew Steele

jmo, but the triple crown is just what most people are complaining about. you mention the FAMILIES that make gr/fs work, and are trying for the triple crown.

i have heard that this proposal will be for those who can afford it,... isn't that the same?
i have heard that this proposal will be for trophy hunters............. isn't that the same?
i have heard that is won't be "the best" because not all kids will attentd.......... isn't that the same?
i have heard that you don't want anything to be taken away from any kid............. isn't that the same?
when not all kids do fs/gr doesn't the current triple crown take away from a kid who only does folkstyle?
i really don't know how to vote on this, but i do know that all of you keep saying the same things for both sides of the argument.
i think the kid that wins the classic, hays, and salina could very well contend for the current triple crown, does that take anything away from the kid who won all three of those?
we all want to be HA, but don't want to hurt any feelings at the same time? i just don't understand.

really i like the discussion, good points of view, and am just trying to play devil's advocate.

Last edited by HEADUP; 04/19/10 09:32 PM.

"with attitude, will, and some spirit"